The Lavafort][ challenge

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless said:
Shamelessly steals my idea then gets smart-arsed about it. Enjoy my mighty bad-repping!

Fine, be a little souled shit if you must. I thought it would be fun to post more of these challenges because I thought they were something new and kept you trying for a while. You just made sure that I will never contribute a single bloody thing for this community again.

Instead of giving me shit about "stealing" your idea, you could have said "hey, nice challenge you thought of" but I guess that was too much to ask for. And some people still wonder why this community has turned into such a hostile environment :rolleyes:

Some people just don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turha.
i did 00:27 by "accident" once, and for me it is the fastest possible. leave everything, just go for ripper, jump up and shoot without sniper aiming :D needs alot of luck obviously ;)

and hank can probably do it one handed under 30 seconds ;)

could probably be faster with that outside rippershot, but i can't do that :P

prolly rippering against the top of the skybox
tried that and could get the rippers inside but didnt hit the objective :(

now we are on topic of rippering

anybody knows how to speed up ripperfire?
once i read a command which allowed you to fire like 20 rippers a second and some other ripper commands

really nice to try tricks

i know polle made a rippertrick-mod, which fired like 10000 rippers a seconds and made a beep when u hit the objective, not destroying it ;)

Fine, be a little souled shit if you must. I thought it would be fun to post more of these challenges because I thought they were something new and kept you trying for a while. You just made sure that I will never contribute a single bloody thing for this community again.

Jeez calm down, I wasn't being serious. Post more if you want m8, it's just for fun :confused:

kooma said:
Here is the proof it can be done.

And before someone starts whining about the avi.. No, I was never going to actually show you how to do it, the avi is there just to show you it can be done.
I want one in less than 30 seconds! Gimma a 20! :dj:

Ice said:
i did 00:27 by "accident" once, and for me it is the fastest possible. leave everything, just go for ripper, jump up and shoot without sniper aiming :D needs alot of luck obviously ;)

and hank can probably do it one handed under 30 seconds ;)

could probably be faster with that outside rippershot, but i can't do that :P

If you had paid attention to the rules of the challenge, it said that WITHOUT hammerjumps. It's actually faster to do it with hammerjump and rip from the window than with the outside ripper because the aiming from outside takes more time.