**the** IBM thread!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pogogo

Mar 3, 2005
none
with assault dying, we need fresh threads to keep the community alive
as such i bring you the ibm quote thread!

[11:22] * ibm best nl how i see in german tv netherland forbitt smoke tabak now ll holliday user how come to smoke a joint inside uk mut smoke inside a coffee job 100 weed or when she wannt mixed a joint whit tabak he mut go outisde n1 ;P

translation- man im so fckin high right now

[11:43] * iBM|Cless|sRunk prinzip is easy ! 98 % of uk peoples = racists she come to german world cup and signing songs we love hitler deutschland bye bye bye ect ect and naja the proplem frome uk is she dont know hitler , she think german live 50 years backfuture and naja prince harry show a 60 year odl uniform so i think sorryy my uk friends ! come to the future and have fun dotn life in a life how is 6x year argo invite topr and rest uk to

translation - man im so fckin drunk right now

[07:45:53] <ibm> i cant drunk inside usa not how i wanntand @ll the time
[07:46:05] <ibm> when i wannt holliday i wannt get drunk how ever i wannt drunk
[07:46:09] <ibm> best is
[07:46:15] <smant> yes, in USA you can't drink in public like in Germany... it's bullshit
[07:46:18] <ibm> i cant have sex how i wannt
[07:46:22] <smant> but alcohol (vodka) is much cheaper
[07:46:42] <ibm> when i wannt sex whit my girl in supermarkt or so
[07:46:45] <ibm> then we makke this
[07:46:48] <ibm> usa = bye
[07:46:58] <ibm> love texas no anal sex
[07:47:01] <ibm> lol
[07:47:04] <ibm> so verry strong
[07:47:21] <ibm> when i get in a park and wannt sex and drunk then i takke this
[07:47:26] <ibm> america i get next 10 year bye

[09:34] * IBM see the real utas = a fun community of new peoples whit old peoples how like the game old ut99 and learn ini exploiting ect ( ut99 is good Plattform for learning most new inis = same ) oki bit complexer so play here for fun Respekt the Admins , Respekt the free puplic servers hai dog hai dfp ( @ll flame dfp ) and she takke so most of community ... pay learn and hf or piss of !