Thankyou Sam.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sound s a bit like UT golf, like played in BoD sum time ago... Needs 4 players, 2 golfers and 2 balls. U can only use piston and the 2 golfers try to get their "ball" to the end objective before the other golfer.... Ball must do nothing...

But U prolly all know that one already...

Sam fucks up the game an ya leave the comp to take a smoke and a piss..W00t happens.:( ...the guys starts to play with ya lol

Lucky for you that it just was tennis...or else i would:mingun: your ass

Can u inform either myself or Smark when u will be inanimate during a game Safet?
We need a re-match ffs.
thx in advance
BB.

C'mon Smark, you cannot be serious - scorch marks! Everybody saw the Scorch marks.................

Soz guys. Its never gonna happen again. Wont ever leave my comp without disconnecting from now on.

Ya can find a lot of inanimated players on some newbie server
ya can have fun with ffs..but UT tennis sux....specially i ya the ball

I can just offer ya a flakball...in your face :D

@ BBStr@nge > he was out ffs.. i won..

@ Safet > don't be a party pooper now damnit.. the game is called Safet tennis and not inanimated tennis and the game roxx..

Don't let us down now m8

can anyone make a map that whenever SAM enters, he automatically would spawn behind a fixed lasergate or a closed library door? now THAT would be funny..

Or better yet, behind a glass wall, and he get's a naked girl's skin.. :naughty:

my minds wanderin.. one day my mind wandered all the way to venus and ordered a drink i couldn't afford :(

Could of course be of service as a ball...if ya pay me :pimp:

But the pricetags would be enormous..dont think ya afford it.

But however...who knows.. look out on your assualtbrowser.
Maybe..just maybe there will come up a server namned
Safet UTTENNIS....then join and play...this time all for free...:bounce: :bounce:

yay.gif