Thankyou Sam.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BBStr@nge

Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburger
Jun 10, 2001
Nottingham UK
Because of Sam's lame door lock on Ballistic -rather than twiddle our thumbs or leave the server, Smark and I came up with a great new game.
We chanced upon an inanimate member of our team (namely Safet-EF) and proceeded to play piston tennis with him for approximately 8 minutes.
Regardless of what Smark says I was clearly the winner, with the coup de grace being a six cluster from my r/l sending Safet clear into the distance and with Smark unable to return.
FC:D
Find a Safet and do it:P

Sam thx you minger.

Penny and me pld with him too :teehee: he wanted to cheat in overlord with teamchange :rofl: but pen and me defended it and shot him off everytime for about 5 mins....

after it he says he is ruining our fun, but that was even more fun to do then normal playing :rofl: lmao

fag.gif

Originally posted by BBStr@nge
Regardless of what Smark says I was clearly the winner, Sam thx you minger.

ffs! I had him shot in the corner about 10 feet above the ground and stood on his head!

That was the winning point!

lololol we had the best fun!

Tnx $am, you're the best! :kiss:

now we only need a 1 vs 1 tennis league:P