Thanks ((Si><th)) & =)Ai(=

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

haven't had a good flame war in awhile
this one was pretty mild...
flame wars are entertaining :D

Originally posted by Swyzz
ok.. let me explain for 1 last time..:rolleyes:

Since server #1 is down some clans are having troubles getting a server to play their matches on. Lots of matches were booked on #1 so it's a bit of a "chaotic" situation.. So clans who can provide a server are asked if they want the give a helping hand.. And it seems there are some clans that don't mind helping out, which is nice.
HOWEVER what is NOT nice is when some1 tries to take advantage of an unfortunate situation. And starts to try making deals on it cause he/she happens to be in a position to do so.
Since you pay for the server you can of course decide what it's used for. But if you dont want a match to be played on it just say no.
I don't wanna deal with ppl who're just trying to cash in on other ppl's unfortunation situation.. :deal:

You mind telling us what this deal was?

/me stands on the fence

FS Swyzz just take it elsewhere will you? this thread was meant as a thx to AI/Sixth, if you've got nothing to thank them for, just p!ss off and take ur complaint elsewhere...

I don't know anything about this suppossed "deal" but obviously it wasn't vital u used the server, since u decided not to use it?

this thread is NOT the place ffs (neither is the other, which I had hoped my lil' wink would have made u realize, but obviously it didn't...)

and for Doglike...
Why is this not the place? Can't ppl take critisism?

You don't get it do you?

this thread was meant as a thx to AI/Sixth, if you've got nothing to thank them for, just p!ss off and take ur complaint elsewhere...

I honestly don't know how else to put it

Right the facts from the horses mouth !

I was asked on ICQ by Zyx MOD, if they could use our server to play their match with AAk. When they wanted to use the server, we had actually scheduled some training for the match we had with NRG.

I said to MOD I will leave our training and let them use the server but tell AAK if they can play you on our server then they can play us on it.

I think this only fair as I was putting my clan out to help another. Since Server 1 has been down, we have let both our servers out to quite a lot of clans, something which we havent had to do.

We have done this because before we had our own server we too knew exactly how hard things were when one of the League Servers went down and no on would let us use their server.

That was what we asked anyway. Sorry you didnt like it but such is life.

^G^

@ Swyzz (again again ffs)

Are you delibaretly tryin' to misinterpretate my post???

All I'm saying is that THIS THREAD, isn't the place for your whines, take them elsewhere, simple as that, this thread was meant as a BIG THUMBS UP to ai/sixth guys, and you gotta drag ur whimpering ass in here and whine about suming between you and ai?? FS!!!

IF you gotta do it on these boards, at least have the common sense to start your 0wn fuckin' thread instead of dragging this one WAY off topic

I find THAT beyond decent behavior

FS!

Edit; hiding now?

Last edited:
naa I'm not hiding.. just thought I'd stop it before it got out of hand..
or more out of hand rather :lol:

When ppl start poking me I can get really annoying, eh?;)
Then I go way beyond decent behaviour :rolleyes:

Last edited:
admins who can pls close this, all has been said, nothing more _useful_ to say I'd say

Doglike, how often does a thread ever stay on topic ?

It's only annoying if it's ur topic, lol
I bet u have changed topic b4 in other threads