Thanks for the Match.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i also agree with RAMPAGE wtf IS UP WITH U GUYS..GEEZ

relax its only a game.. enjoy it as long as the leageu lasts..

Once again, directed against us, not started by us, and no, we will not sit back and take abuse. And once again, Ramp is trying to stir it. I want a wooden spoon smilie just for Ramp :p:

Look. What is this all about? Really?

BoD gave us a serious fright last night, we were REALLY in trouble for far too much of the match. We had players crashing all over the place, laggin out, zombies. Yes, there were about 9 of us, I had to play FFS, and that only happens in emergencies like that.

In the past few matches we have had people accusing us of spamming. So, got me thinking, maybe something has changed, maybe we have started spamming, not a good thing, since then I have watched the style of play of the people involved, and there is rarely a rocket or flack ball that isnt aimed at an opponent. Whereas a similar, if not MUCH WORSE on occaisons, amount of unaimed ammo is thrown against us by the same people accusing us of spamming. If that isnt spam I dont know what is.

We are unhappy with BoDs match report, and have said so, and have explained why.

Wints comment about the CO match was indeed rather arrogant, but I dont see it as any worse than a comment about FDC "playing without skill".

Lets end it here, before the usual bunch of flame war addicts arrive (apart from Ramp of course, who can smell em before they are posted!!!!)

Project X
When did you beat us??? we pld you guys 3 times
European Standard Assault 17/02/2002 C0 vs -BoD- 8 - 6
European Standard Assault 21/04/2002 C0 vs -BoD- 8 - 3
European Standard Assault 09/06/2002 C0 vs -BoD- 8 - 1
and we won 3 times

And wintermute
Don't get cocky about beating us please
you won we lost final score 8-5 and it was a GG (with less flaming then our past wars)

If you wanna brag dont forget to tell them you also lost 8-1 and 8-2 with nearly that same team

Originally posted by ProPain
And wintermute
Don't get cocky about beating us please
you won we lost final score 8-5 and it was a GG (with less flaming then our past wars)

If you wanna brag dont forget to tell them you also lost 8-1 and 8-2 with nearly that same team

You know what?

I chose CO as an example because everyone *knows* your Match record :thumb:

For the record, CO utterly fookin annihilated us the first two times we met, and we expected more of the same. 8-5 was a result we were surprised to get, and a *BLOODY* hard fought game.

respect due.

if it wasn't C0 holiday month this month
i would bitchslap you with a glove and challenge you for a friendly :D :D

flamewars make me laugh so I follow every 1 of them and I just noticed that allot of flaming happens with FDC!

I have seen allot of flamewars ( *off course* ) and this 1 started with wintermute's comment about the match comment and a match comment is just how people think about the match, why cant bod say "Hey it could have been a GREAT game if FDC would spam less, it was still a nice game tho" <-- they aint calling you fucking pricks or something so why bother with replying "check how we own this and how we own that"

no flame / no stirring just a friendly comment before you shout that I stirr things up. I dont have to you already do it yourself lmfao

well to be honest, ramp is right

match comment is a personal comment about match.

If i think that u are a fucking lame shitasas clan that spams and ruins the game, i wouldve said that.

and ehm....... ProPain, are u ensured?

I hereby award you all with the Order of the Scolds Bridle™

:D

And the Instagib comment wasn't irrelevant tbh Ian. I'm more into instagib these days because you can't spam in instagib. You know if you're beaten at instagib that your opponents simply had a better aim. (Amongst other things)

Anyone who wants to call -)BiB(- spammers can come to the iAS league and play us, where our record speaks for itself I feel. </arrogant bragging mode> :D

-BoD- are imho one of the best clans in the iAS league. Always friendly, our matches with them are always nail-biters, and all could have gone either way really :D

Always look forward to playing -BoD- at insta! :D

ramp made my point already, we only commented the match as it was for us
if thats not acceptable then the match comment should maybe be 2 standard responses like "thx for the match (insert name of the loosing clan)" and "pld (insert name of the winning clan)"
we didnt mean to flame or say you are skillless players it was only our comment
so theres no need to turn it into a flamewar now

Originally posted by Sauron
we didnt mean to flame or say you are skillless players it was only our comment

And with that one sentence, I get down off my box, take the poker out of my ass, shake you by the (other) hand, and forget this flamewar bollox.

You played a fooking good game, and I *regret* the 8:0 comment. I won't go an edit the post, as thats a bit on the lame side. The sentiment is there though: I shouldn't have said that, as it was (as you said) WAY THE FUCK arrogant.

Glad this reached a decent ending :)

anyone for a beer?

:beer: