Thanks for the Match.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
Well, we thought it was a good clean match.

Shame you have to use the match report for a nice after match Dig.

Lets just be clear.

There are no Angels in the League, even those who follow DWAP's COD. Spam is as much part of defending an objective as accurate aimed shots.

YOU spammed your merry little asses off against us, just as much as we did on you. It's an aspect of the game, and something you can easily deal with.

We know we spammed at sections of some maps. So did you. now pelase don't start making comments like "if you would have chosen to play with your skills and not only with spam"

That was a piss poor performance by FDC. If you had played the team who took down CO last month, this would have been an cool 8:0 slapdown.

Still, lets get this crap behind us.

Thanks for match BoD.. nice defence on bridge, it really pissed me off :D

About the togglemute, it's purely done for my own sake, it's not a grudge against you.

I wish I had a demo of that warhead loader of me :P And spam is part of the game, you just be glad we didnt pick guardia ;)

Goodluck in future, see you on jolt servers!

That was a piss poor performance by FDC. If you had played the team who took down CO last month, this would have been an cool 8:0 slapdown.

i think i saw 9 players of fdc during the entire match so .............

spam is part of the assault, but there are limits to it :P

but was a nice match after all

well i do actually

That is a very arrogant comment, nuff said.
Makes me even angrier than I was in the first place, I thought, let's stay calm and dont comment on this 1 but as u can see my anger won from me.

Thats just so arrogant, if u beat CO, y didnt u let that team play he? we have beaten them to. Well congratz, nothing special bout it, if we pld like we did like half a year ago u wouldve been owned and the score would be =8= - = minus 8=
I have been pissed about all 3 or more matches we had now, all spamming and stuff.

Nuff said, not goin to say anything more, if u want to talk to me, irc icq or pm.

Adios my not so good amigos

Last edited:
look wint what do you expect? the match comment is meant to be a comment on the match, quite logical eh? so we wont write great game super skills when it was a pisstake
its rite that spam is a part of teh game, but oh well i wish it wasnt, unforunately i cant do anything against it
sometimes it happens that 2 clans which both dislike spam play eachother and thats the games i enjoy

what i do not enjoy is when i paly clans of which i know that the members are good players but they rather choose to spam their asses off coz its safer

ive seen jwer a lot playing on pubs, hes a pain in the ass when sniping or minigunning but in this match i have hardly ever seen him using another weapon than rl or flak, same goes for grz or timmah as well

if you think this comment was only coz we're bad loosers your as far away from teh truth as you can be
i didnt expect to win this match from the start, we dont do very well lately but we know you do
atm my first intention when playing matches is having fun in a good game, i dont really enjoy to spend 2 hours of my life with being spammed, still doing somwhat good and loosing anyways in the end
whatsoever this match was one of the best performances from our side in a very long time, and i guess you can understand that this fact makes it only more disappointing to loose under these circumstances

you say we spammed just as much as you: i dunno how you come to this statement coz it is just not true
yes we spammed at some points if it wasnt possible to defend in another way, we dont say we are holy but we prefer not to spam if possible which was obviously not your intention

and for this
Originally posted by Wintermute

im sorry to say so but thats just lame attitude, whats the use of this? it wasnt our intention to flame just to express our deception about this match, so why this comment? are your minds already in division 1 and we are only some stupid little division 2 noobs?

HEY Noone sez something against n00bs they are our all future :)
and BTW senseless spamming is MY job here :D
I whish I could´ve played but Nightshift SUUUX!

Last edited:
"didn't mean to flame"

And still you keep it coming..
*sigh*

My comment was indeed arrogant, but you need to take it in the spirit it's meant. Come and beat us next time. If yer good enough. :D

You are not "stupid little division 2 noobs" and besides, even if you were, does that mean we wouldn't respect you?

The fact is: =[FDC]= has been without a clan server for a month now, and our practices have slipped. Our teamplay is sloppy, and we screwed up a *lot* during our tonight's match. The players are the same, but the team is not as good.. Perhaps the BoD of a few months ago would have ass raped us. I don't know, but it's well possible. You are a good team, and you played a damn site better tonight than last time we met.

During this war, I had a ton of headshots, some cool alt-ripper kills, mini kills, shock combos, and primary shots, some double enforcer kills etc.. etc.. etc..

Speaking to the rest of the FDC guys, they all say the same, and we know all of BoD did the same.

On some maps, certain objectives, we spammed you. and you spammed us. fact of life. Except, you want to make a big deal out of our spam, whilst denying point blank that you did exactly the same things.

On Ballistic, the first map of the war, I was killed a half dozen times by unaimed, spammed rox flying through the main gate. You started the war with a spammy defence.

You blindly threw rox through the main gates, you flakked the entrance to the generator room, you flakked and roxxed the approaches to the warhead launcher, and you shock whored and rox spammed the end room.

AND SO WHAT?? We didn't sit there calling you names and insulting your skills! It's all part of the game.

Feel free to wring your hands about spam in the game. But don't stand there trying to be all sanctimonious and making the sweeping comments about our guys "just spamming".

It's a pile of BS, and you know it.

ive seen jwer a lot playing on pubs, hes a pain in the ass when sniping or minigunning but in this match i have hardly ever seen him using another weapon than rl or flak, same goes for grz or timmah as well

weird comment... yes i spammed on riverAL main entrance.. wow who doesn't? imo it's the same as painting the door on rook and i'd do it any day on any pub just like anyone else...

you make it seem like we spammed more then other clans do, or you do for that matter which isn't true... we've been pinned down on riverAL by spam much worse before, to the point that we couldn't even get through and where held whole time...

i can understand wintermute's post being provocative and you like to bitch back at him for it but don't say we "just spammed"

and wint stop postin arrogant stuff in these nice guys forums :fingers:

Originally posted by TIMMAH
nice defence on bridge, it really pissed me off :D
:bow:

Originally posted by Wintermute

Every clan has great performances and bad ones. We felt we played good against u, u played good against CO, now why to come to our forums and rub it to our faces that u played well once?? I would expect such a comment from someone aged 12 but not from a grown man.

Here's another word for ya Thur:

[size=25=]IRRELEVANT![/size]

;)

What does Instagib have to do with this? nothing!

Vipah,
The reason this thread even exists is simple: rather than leaving it at a little grumbling during the war, you guys used the Match report for a cheap dig at us.

BoD should concentrate on your own performance. You played well, you challenged us hard, and you won a bunch of maps by:

a) Playing better than us.
b) Pulling off some very nice teamwork.

There is no need whatsoever for ripping us down with this "you won because you spammed us" BS. The simple truth of the matter is that there was no more or less SPAM from FDC than from BoD during the war.