Swe1 vs, UK1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye ye whatever stop crying, we will pick maps we want, its not up to you guys to decide. so stop trying.

yeah well...
its helping england not too much anyway imo
if they choose 4 tie maps they need to win 4 maps to win over swe completely (ok thats 1 map less) - hope i calculated correctly
thats a little advantage but tbh i wouldnt use it as it is idd annoying and not the point of the cup but hey thats just my 2 cents

od^ said:
I personally look forward to sliding all over the place with 15% packet loss all the damn time
Hi, welcome to my world.
Torpedo said:
...they still have a 50 f1 on UK server and ours will be 80 on theirs :P
Ase and I had 82, 87 pings so hi, I hope you'll enjoy your short stay in our world.
Torpedo said:
[13:59] <j-torp> 20 44 ms 55 ms 55 ms a3348.k.prq.se [88.80.2.19]

This is very early though and will be much different with a loaded server and at 20gmt
I have 21 hops to utapug and 65 ping and it's higher with fully loaded server etc as you were saying. I got something similar to 8-server, had 87 ping according to stats. So you ping better to the swedish server than I do to the UK server.

-Wish- said:
Sweden had (for the majority) a low, fine ping on the england server - check the stats.
Well dj who pinged lowest had 49 ping compared to the whole average UK team ping that was 44 and then you gotta consider hops to server too. Alf had 66 ping, ase 82 and I had 87. And we play 5v5 so high ping has more impact now than if it would be 6v6. It takes longer to switch weapons with higher ping too and you can't dodge as smoothly either. Not to mentioned the constant adaptation of your aim of course...

deadly said:
Your pings can't be that bad, this is what i get in DOS. I'm sure the UK connections have worse routing, but will it give 120 f6? I have joined this server and got 74 f6, you'll get around 90?
I sure hope (for sweden aswell (i wudnt be too proud on a win based on pingrape :yawn: )) that it wont influence the match too much :)
Well, UK and nl pingrape us swedes and others on daily basis so why would we feel ashamed when can do it for once? + the rules say its home and away server so we got every right.

uZi said:
Regarding the maps, I made promises to someone who was my friend and clanmate at the time. That is no longer the case - I will pick whatever maps I and my team decide upon.
I guess deadly don't have a problem with uzi picking lame maps like guardia, overlord, asthenos, riverbedAL and so on since he hasn't mentioned that, only our ping advantage which is soooo lame. Even though Uzi made a promise not to pick them when we said we wouldn't pick them on their server of choice.

Last edited:
You know the more you tell me I'm going to pick the maps, the more I feel like actually picking them.

Any deals we made are off - I don't do favours for people who are rude and refuse to reply to PMs/requests to sort out arrangements.

ONE MORE TIME:

DJ and/or ANYONE ON SWEDEN1 TEAM - PLEASE REPLY TO MY PMs OR CONTACT ME ON IRC ASAP

omdz

Erm, I get the same trace to german servers except I end up with 200+ ping in game. Dont say we have even or better connections/routing. My 2mb NTL I am expecting to be awful and to be 120 f6, not 80 f6 like you think. I only get 80f6 on nl servers.

Have we not had enough of this yet ???? i am sure eng1 will not be lame and pick draw maps....... and as for server i gat an average of 50ms like most german servers so i dont it is the end of the world for either team. i just hope after all this argueing and hype like to heavy weights , you actualy give a good fun (flame free) match worthy of utv and more more love back into this SMALL comunity. :grouphug:

hehehe seas i could edit this but 7 pages ffs :P

To swedish server

Code:
Microsoft Windows XP [version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\@>tracert 88.80.2.19

Sporer rute til a3348.k.prq.se [88.80.2.19]
over et maksimum af 30 hop:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  
  2    11 ms    11 ms    16 ms  loop0.mxc1-arhx.ip.cybercity.dk [212.242.2.157]

3    11 ms    11 ms    10 ms  ge-0-1-0-10.mcr1-arhx.ip.cybercity.dk [212.242.8
.25]
  4    13 ms    13 ms    12 ms  ge-0-0-0.mcr1-aalx.ip.cybercity.dk [212.242.6.13
]
  5    18 ms    18 ms    18 ms  ge-1-0-0.mcr1-soex.ip.cybercity.dk [212.242.6.17
]
  6    18 ms    18 ms    18 ms  ge-0-0-0.br1-soex.ip.cybercity.dk [212.242.6.30]

7    18 ms    19 ms    18 ms  192.38.7.43
  8    26 ms    25 ms    25 ms  v802.hy-cr1-r85.sto.se.p80.net [82.96.2.85]
  9   117 ms   117 ms   117 ms  vlan401.ge0.cr0.sth3.prqinet.net [193.23.57.146]

10   118 ms   119 ms   118 ms  a3348.k.prq.se [88.80.2.19]

Sporing fuldført.

C:\Documents and Settings\@>

LOL look at my last 2 jumps. And I live in Denmark :rofl:

C:\Documents and Settings\Grz>ping 88.80.2.19

Pinging 88.80.2.19 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 88.80.2.19: bytes=32 time=9ms TTL=58
Reply from 88.80.2.19: bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=58

Ping statistics for 88.80.2.19:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 8ms, Maximum = 9ms, Average = 8ms

7 hops for me.... man if this was a league server.

from holland:

1 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
2 8 ms 8 ms 9 ms *.cable.wanadoo.nl [82.156.*.*]
3 11 ms 8 ms 9 ms 10.0.19.2
4 9 ms 8 ms 8 ms 194.134.178.173
5 10 ms 12 ms 12 ms G6-3.cr1-asd5.nl.euro.net [194.134.161.33]
6 13 ms 10 ms 8 ms PC13.er1-asd5.nl.euro.net [194.134.161.11]
7 11 ms 12 ms 9 ms cr1.nl.p80.net [195.69.145.52]
8 28 ms 30 ms 30 ms v802.hy-cr1-r85.sto.se.p80.net [82.96.2.85]
9 29 ms 30 ms 28 ms vlan80.ge0.cr0.sth3.prqinet.net [217.75.108.121]
10 31 ms 28 ms 27 ms a3348.k.prq.se [88.80.2.19]

hi mic0

There is one major flaw in this home/away server in my opinion. Consider a team such as NL, UK or DE agreeing to play one match on their server and then another match on the other teams server against someone like NA or SWE. If any of the SWE or NA teams have major issues with the server and im saying things like 2 or 3 of their players not being able to connect with no subs, major routing issues inc 30-40% PL etc then it is still an option for those countries to be able to change to another server hosted on another ISP, the home country isnt that effected and they should be able to play a decent game, however if the situation gets reversed then ENG/NL/DE are forced to play on the away server without any change because there is no alternative, in that case what happens?
Its quite likely with the animosity going on between swe and eng now that this would lead to bigger arguments and as there is nothing written in the rules its open to abuse by any side (no good writing rules after the event).

And before anyone suggests it checking the server beforehand isnt a valid argument, yes players should check the server beforehand but theres no telling what might happen come game time.

Hi, welcome to my world.

Ase and I had 82, 87 pings so hi, I hope you'll enjoy your short stay in our world.

I have 21 hops to utapug and 65 ping and it's higher with fully loaded server etc as you were saying. I got something similar to 8-server, had 87 ping according to stats. So you ping better to the swedish server than I do to the UK server.

Well dj who pinged lowest had 49 ping compared to the whole average UK team ping that was 44 and then you gotta consider hops to server too. Alf had 66 ping, ase 82 and I had 87. And we play 5v5 so high ping has more impact now than if it would be 6v6. It takes longer to switch weapons with higher ping too and you can't dodge as smoothly either. Not to mentioned the constant adaptation of your aim of course...

Well, UK and nl pingrape us swedes and others on daily basis so why would we feel ashamed when can do it for once? + the rules say its home and away server so we got every right.

I guess deadly don't have a problem with uzi picking lame maps like guardia, overlord, asthenos, riverbedAL and so on since he hasn't mentioned that, only our ping advantage which is soooo lame. Even though Uzi made a promise not to pick them when we said we wouldn't pick them on their server of choice.
I was trying to calm people down by saying that UKs pings wont be that bad on a swede server and u make a stupid post like this ffs. I don't fucking care about the home/away system, im playing in America on sunday myself, who cares? About the maps: it's not my fucking business what the little crying swedish and english kids decide, its your match, decide yourself. Theres no need for me to say anything about the mapchoice.

Just play this match. If you pingrape them, wow, good job, you get pingraped every day, fair enough. Personally i don't feel proud when winning vs some 100+ ping players, thats why i mentioned that. I'd rather play sweden OR america on equal pings :) Anyway stop thinking that everything i post here is to bumchum uzi or team UK. Uzi is a fucking fag, and he knows it. /me runs

end-times.jpg

Now stfu and play this match.

Last edited:
LOL deadly, there was a load of complaints about those pictures being cruel towards children, the photographer gave all the kids a massive sweet when they arrived, then they either took the candy off them or took their mums away from them to make them cry. I think the photos are good though. :D

In order for the above portraits to be made, the children depicted were subjected to severe psychological torment over a protracted period of time. Their very senses were assaulted on all fronts, leaving their childish souls raw and exposed in a state of tremendous emotional turmoil.

In short, the aforementioned children had been compelled to visit... the UTA gallery.

:uhh:

I don't understand your post deadly.

1) You say your post was to calm us down, but your post was arrogant and your latest is the same but even worse so how's that gonna calm us down?

2) You don't care about our match but still you feel the need to post here? :confused:

3) Sorry for my stupid post, I have no business posting in the matters of the swe - eng match so I should stay out of it, sorry. I will also start fucking swearing in every fucking sentence so fucking people can fucking hear what the fuck I'm fucking saying. I'll through in some pictures next time too. Once again sorry for my stupid fucking post.

Status
Not open for further replies.