-swe¹- vs ËñG¦

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a chinese UT server for germany ;) can we add it to the official iac server list?

Edit: Hi RickRoll fan

Can we use the other thread for worthwhile discussions, so as not to keep having to cross post

kkthx bai

btw this is not the world cup.. and none of us are on 6 figure salaries

maybe it woulda been 'fairer' if both teams had chosen a german or nl server but i can understand the swedish slags for playing on their own server...
after all uk and nl gamers have had quite a ping-advantage over the past years due to many nl and uk servers and good isps imo (attention: this is just my subjective opinion - no flames plz :P)

just be lucky we were forced to play with 3 -8- players last game, reason unknown to man, since restriction was lifted :sigh:, as i said we showed who was better in 2k5 when we beat them on equal server :sniper: . And we are still happy about fighting them on their junk server. Leaving your talking till Sunday DJ u aint won anything yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.