-swe¹- vs ËñG¦

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If USA plays Sweden they'll have to play on both home servers That would be interesting and tbh I doubt USA puts up a fuss. Holland, Germany, England Sweden and USA all have home servers, Belgium pings nicely to Holland and England servers and Austria and Poland ping well to German server, Denmark/Norway pings well to Swedish server. Part of the IAC is the nice "twist" which gives some teams the ping advantage they rarely ever have - the cup is about the country with the best UT players, not the country who can pingrape the best because 1/2 the servers are located in their country :P

Actually the way it's going so far you are very much mistaken Smantie, it's who can ping rape the best and get the biggest advantage out of their home server, hardly has any skill involved

what about adding players after shedual is locked.................

If USA plays Sweden they'll have to play on both home servers That would be interesting and tbh I doubt USA puts up a fuss. Holland, Germany, England Sweden and USA all have home servers, Belgium pings nicely to Holland and England servers and Austria and Poland ping well to German server, Denmark/Norway pings well to Swedish server. Part of the IAC is the nice "twist" which gives some teams the ping advantage they rarely ever have - the cup is about the country with the best UT players, not the country who can pingrape the best because 1/2 the servers are located in their country

SAYS IT ALL IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD we not have the opportunity to play on our own server. u pingraped me in this game for 7 years now its finally payback time!! and FOR once we get lower than u. if it help us, i cant say BUT at least we got the advantage for once. so FOCK off saying its not fair play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't we look how it's handled in huge events look a football worldcup?

Only the players, that are in teh roster before the tournament are allowed to play there.
dunno why we should handle that differently.

Only the players, that are in teh roster before the tournament are allowed to play there.

SAYS it all once again

shitty thirld world african country

If I was admin I'd ban you for saying that, there is no need for it AT ALL, doesn't make your argument any more convincing and tbh it's pretty offensive.

chill dj, its still just a game m8.

ye thats a point i think.

2 gud. Riv admitted that he actually thinks that I'm the best assault player ever. Not him. Just to make that clear GG!

DJ I'm going to ask you to tone down your behaviour a little bit. There's no reason to flame and get excited about it or make comments like you've made. If you make any more comments which could be perceived as racist or blatantly prejudice against a given country you shouldn't expect to play the remainder of the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.