Survivor Night #3 - The Match!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

was really suprised to, it played like normal no lag for me!

maybe the lag was computer lag for you promax?

Useless said:
BLUE IMMUNITY: nightwing(P)
ELIMINATED: Promax - this was maybe unfortunate for Promax, who came third from bottom on the blues' attack round, but nightwing clearly just looked at whoever was bottom of the frags on the second round defence and with a mere 3 Promax had to go.
TOP DEF FRAGS: Riv - 76

idd, had no idea who I should eliminate as I lost half our attack cus my pc crashed and on defense I paid no attetion to my teammates.. at the end I decided to eliminate the last on my team without any reason. sorry Promax :)

BLUE IMMUNITY: Farac(S3) - should have been smant, but fuck it
ELIMINATED: nightwing - pretty fair really, third lowest def frags, lowest attack frags, no objectives.
TOP DEF FRAGS: m1cr0 - 35

FO :fingers: lol

that's true, couldn't kill anything as my ping was between 100 and 300 and even had p/l since the previous map..
and why?! my brother was using same connection to download some stuff of some e-mails and to play the fucking farmville!! lol

I did my best but was just too hard to kill them with that conditions, even killed my self 5 or 6 times cus lagged into some walls when shooting flak..

I did good in warm up imo (ok it's not same thing but still), I was top frags until the last minute and even attacking did a few objectives.

was fun even if I just played 2 maps.

Thx for the positive comments :thumb:

Still to come (probably this evening): the winner of the Biggest Survivor #3 Tits Up award, plus a video compilation of the event's greatest fails :crap:

I don't recall voting off players when I shouldn't have?

Bioassault was DJ, I never claimed immunity, Html and specs were asking who is out and who is in on the following map Siege as they were confused, DJ didn't respond therefore I just typed for him, when did I vote anyone out?

Moving onto Dustbowl:

"9v9: DustBowlRev04
Primary: Win
Secondary: Base Control > Inner Base > Main Gate > Fuses

RED IMMUNITY: Twnz(P) - should have been DJ again"

Correct me If I'm wrong, the Immunity for this map was Base control which I got. No idea where you're getting all this false info from?!:confused:

Apart from that, nice report.

See below:

Attachments

• immun.JPG
    immun.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 74
bioassault was a bug 2 objectives being listed as the same i think i made no mistake though and useless made 1 by looking at the end of map screenie but i noted down dj on my sheet straight after he got biochamber (2nd to last obj)

as for dustbowl its a mistake because the primary immunity was supposed to be winning the map but i mistakenly only looked on the secondary immunity line on my sheet that i had printed ; thus listing immunities as basecontrol>>innerbase>maingate>fuses, that was my mistake in the server but i didnt notice at the time and i was at least consequent with what i said in server and gave immunity for base control.
we could always say i changed my mind at the last minute but it was in fact a mistake as it didnt match what i had announced prior to the event.

Last edited:
Some stuff I didn't see, Twnz, because I was doing UTV and it kicks you out when each new map begins. Therefore I missed all the chat at the start of each new map, which is often when people cast their votes. Hence my mistake, sry.

Some stuff I didn't see, Twnz, because I was doing UTV and it kicks you out when each new map begins. Therefore I missed all the chat at the start of each new map, which is often when people cast their votes. Hence my mistake, sry.

The mistake ( i think) was also mainly due to dj saying at the start of the defence that the lowest fragger that defence was gonna get voted off. So the bottom fragger left allready, DJ prolly didnt notice this and saw number 61 (i think) at the bottom so said he had to go.

Thx for the positive comments :thumb:

Still to come (probably this evening): the winner of the Biggest Survivor #3 Tits Up award, plus a video compilation of the event's greatest fails :crap:

GJ Useless nice report as for the greatest faiils i made so many thx to u for pointing them out in your report :(

:rofl: at "trying" to get belt in desertstorm

Tbh i can't believed that i was able to reach the final, my strategy was trying to not be the last man on my team of every map.

Since we lost every map, i knew that i could get some points by reaching objectifs and since ppl would probably look the result on the voting map it would be kind of ez not to be the last man.

Last edited: