Survivor Assault, Sunday march 28th, 20h15 GMT OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

rofl my main post has 15000 characters im pooped! bed tiem, YAY!

I think im done with it so feel free to tell me if anything is unclear of if you have any questionz

Sign me in, a mate will also register here to signup in some short time, reserve the spot for him please, his nickname is bandalho.

@sadin0 I never heard of you and your friend and i've been playing the game for 10 years now.
Im organising this to have fun also and my fun will come from trying to guess who's who, and spectating skilled games.
Then again, I thank you for your interest and as I intended this event to be open to all, and it is, if you're lucky and many people don't show up, you will get to play, however your friend has to post here or contact me on irc in order for me to add him to the list.

@ everybody especially those that already signed up

im sorry but i had to rework the signup system as the list would already be full by now with a mere 24 hours and at least 6 players I would really like to see play have not got a chance to sign yet even if all 6 expressed interest in doing so. I don't think it's fair that these players don't get to play just because they didnt check the forums in the last 24 hours.

I will remake the list with no limits taking into account many different factors including:
-how much of a show these players will give me and every spectators
-wether or not they voted in the poll/sign up first
-their history and involvement in the community

I will try to totally factor out how much I like those people and only focus on making the event competitive and fun for players and spectators alike.

the first 18 people on the list that are present that day will get to play, sorry if I caused you any inconvenience.
I will include on the list ANYONE who posts in this thread asking to be signed up, so in case many people don't show up or refuse to play for any reason, even if youre ranked 26th on the list you might still get a chance to play.

Sorry for any inconvenience and disapointments.
Maybe if this event is successfull i'll host another one and make it so, that every player who didnt get a chance to play in the first survivor have priority over those who got in this time around.

Last edited:
this post should be included in my main post, I had to seperate it due the the 15000 characters limit per post.

Here is an example to make sure everyone understands:
say the teams of 3v3 map are like that and the map is bridge
01 = BlackNinja
02 = uZi
03 = QiutiQ
04 = twnZ
05 = syphus
06 = Dj
say blue attacks first, wins the map in 4 minutes, and player 04 gets the charge 4 (the immunity)
then red attacks but blue succesfully defend everything except main gate door pressure and second assault, and say player 03 got second assault, he will have the immunity.

Now since the blue team won the map, player 04 will get to choose his 2v2 teammate out of player 05, 06, 01 and 02. Let's say twnZ thinks player 06 is Sudeki` so he picks him. Then player 03 gets to choose his 2v2 partner from player 01, 02 and 05. Now let's say QQ thinks player 05 is actually twnZ so he picks him.
Unfortunately bn and uZi are left out so they are considered "voted off"
then players 03 and 05 will face players 04 and 06, only when this has been finally decided will these 4 players finally be able to reveal themselves to us all by switching to their real nicks, at this point you cannot lie. That moment should be intense and maybe funny also since the players might not have selected the partner they thought they wanted. :rofl:
in this scenario after the players reveal themselves, QQ and syphus would have to choose the first map of the best of 3 or best of 5 vs team twnZ-Dj, they can choose ANY assault map, except that I have to agree to it and it has to be on the server.

in the past on naat this has been great fun :D
teamkilling for immunity obj, then trying to vote off certain players
hahahaa
then utrage ensues...

i am unavail though html, gj with the idea!

Since there's a very high demand, why not let it take place tonight instead of two weeks waiting?

because tonight i'll be at the Bell Centre :P
don't despair TIMMAH, in fact even if ur #22 on the list, if we only count nicks in bold your actually the 11th player on 18

and next weekend I work both days.

I wanted to do it asap so next friday and in 2 weekends was the soonest I could

If the event is succesfull, and from the current looks of it it looks like its going to be, I might make it a 2 night event (saturday AND sunday) and also (thx to hoi who made me realise it) make it at a weekend thats at the very start of a month so league matches aren't scheduled yet. And also as i've mentionned I might give priority to those who couldn't play in this event.

Last edited:
To make it even more interesting we could all use the same messages for basic incomings and other general game notice. This way the basic idea is extra assisted. Maybe players with the experience out of previous events can explain that subject more precise.

meteor: your point is fair.
But there is no way for me to control what people will say in all chat and teamsay.
Of course I could ask everyone to mute everybody, but that would remove a fun aspect of the game. And also prevent launches even further.

I myself never used teamsay binds to give incomings ; and I will not make a rule forcing people to create identical incoming binds. (that would be nearly impossible also as people have different setups for movement (wasd, arrows or even weirder stuff)
In survivor assault nights, when I was on defence I always pushed front to get the most frags possible and avoid being voted off as a noob :o

But obviously some people rely heavily on binds and they are free to use them.
But keep in mind that in survivor assault, winning or losing a map is NOT important, so even if you only hold ballistic for 2:46, it doesn't matter.

My advice is to stay as quiet as possible and only briefly talk if u wanna launch someone, or maybe call your position on bridge saying, (ill go 2nd, ill go sniper tower, ill be bridge etc etc)
I played about 7 or 8 survivor nights and got in the final 2v2, 4 times I believe, and I was much more successfull in reaching the final when I kept quiet and focused on doing good to impress people around me. As opposed to when I talked a lot to call my position everytime, congratulated people for getting immunity, giving a lot of incomings etc. Trying to do too much, in my experience, was a bad idea :P

You can ask for all the armor and all the ammo but that might annoy your teammates and get you voted off prematurely.

LOL binds or suicide binds with an all chat message should be disabled imo, but you can use them at your own risk.
Or even try to fake your someone else like twnZ or w1sh by using a bind they usually use.
You can also spam :dj: after you kill someone ; but then again posing as Dj might get you voted off earlier rather then prevent you from being voted off :P

Last edited:
lo once again,

@html,
You prolly never heard of my nickname but I have also been playing this game for large years by now, competing on clanbase over the years, my experience comes from the iCTFZP scene.
It is possible for you to check who I am in here, my nickname is known arround the whole community, my experience on instagib makes me a division one skilled player, having played on the past OpenCups, EuroCups & NationCups.
There's not much I can add to this, I've started playing normalweapons recently with Sublime, an oldschool portuguese clan, we reached as a team both TDM and CTF OC finals on our first season. I've been on some other clans over the years, you can check those here, maybe you will recognize some of those names.

About my friend, well, he tried to register in here so he could post his signup, but he wasn't able somehow to do it, he's also pretty known arround the clanbase scene, he plays TDM and CTF, you can check who he is in here.

If needed you can contact me on irc at quakenet, reach me on #deadLine.pt ;>

m1cr0 please read the detailed rules before asking a specific question like that:P

if ur too lazy, read the images.... because the answer to your question is YES thanks to TIMO!!!!!