Survivor Assault #5 (#1 of 2012!) OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You cant use just any server, the one I've got is the only one with the mod that blanks the ping and netspeed of players.

ah, indeed.. well, ask HTML or MyM for access.. IF html doesnt have access anymore, and MyM wasn't around, then i take it all back and apologize.

Yeah the server wasn't even up so i didn't have access to anything even if I had wanted to try and salvage the event there's nothing even I could have done with the time you gave us to fix it. (if i had known saturday maybe i could've told mym to start the server)

btw this WOULD have been the 6th survivor event not the 5th:

Survivor #1:
Sunday 28th of march 2010
9v9
m1c and bn won

Survivor #2:
Saturday 1rst of may 2010
8v8
Dj and Bossk won
Sunday 2nd of may 2010
10v10
Salva and m1c won

Survivor #3: only 12v12 assault in all of history afaik
Sunday 5th of september 2010
12v12
twnZ and Dj won

Survivor #4: best event imo
Sunday 6th of february 2011
10v10
Salva and m1c won

Survivor #5:
Sunday 21st of august 2011
9v9
m1c and x-bomb won

I think I got the right to be disapointed.
and I strongly disaproove of the actions of the forum admin who deleted one of my post in this thread

Yeah RL is more important than UT but guess what, I was hyped in RL to finally get to play in an event, and I was disapointed in RL to be let down and I probably wasn't the only one to be so...

Last edited:
Yeah RL is more important than UT but guess what, I was hyped in RL to finally get to play in an event, and I was disapointed in RL to be let down and I probably wasn't the only one to be so...

After reading that there's no way one won't feel a wee bit sympathetic.

All jokes made in this thread aside, there really weren't that many sign ups for a 8v8 anyways and anything below that would just result on it being that 1 survivor that people didn't really care about and were just playing for the hell of it.

In the future and if needed I can lend a hand in organizing it if the admins/html are willing to help out, altho anyone else would be a better choice for it since everyone's been around much longer than I have and would ensure a higher quality event, shame that everybody else most likely can't be arsed. :(

funniest is the people who moan about it and never arrange an event themselves lol

html + other people who have done something have a right to be upset i guess ^^

and I strongly disaproove of the actions of the forum admin who deleted one of my post in this thread

Can't see any deleted posts in this thread.

In the future and if needed I can lend a hand in organizing it if the admins/html are willing to help out, altho anyone else would be a better choice for it since everyone's been around much longer than I have and would ensure a higher quality event, shame that everybody else most likely can't be arsed. :(

it's no problem someone else organising it, if a person isn't sure about controlling the server or what to do then they just need to speak to html or myself before the event to get used to playing around with the server settings, it's a dedi server for survivor so you can try stuff on it as much as you want. It's nothing overly complicated but you can panic when there is a full server and stuff isn't working properly!