Survivor Assault #5 (#1 of 2012!) OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Had a very extreme weekend here, somebody of those 19 signed is gonna have to take over from here, please? :)
Bed now, after being awake for some 31h, sorry!

Hope it's gonna be an awesome event :)

Had a very extreme weekend here, somebody of those 19 signed is gonna have to take over from here, please? :)
Bed now, after being awake for some 31h, sorry!

Hope it's gonna be an awesome event :)

Midgets r unreliable :rolleyes:

fuckthat.jpg

you all so lazy sheep that nobody took over? really?

i partied friday until 7am and saturday until 9am.. so i was very much dead on sunday, sorry! :(

but nobody? o_O

how do you even expect us to take over 1 h. before the event

server wasn't even up MyM told me, the server should be up and ready (proper maplist passwords playerlimits rules etc.) at least 24 hours before the event....

you expected someone to host the event when there was simply NO WAY to do it... as the server wasn't even up -_-

you've hosted it 4 times, im obv not talking about you, mate..

get league server access from Ulv, get commands from HTML and go at it, everybody around anyway.

i just have to point out the hypocrisy and laziness here, while *rightfully* going down as the asshole (who put real life above online life).
maybe next time it'll be different.

you've hosted it 4 times, im obv not talking about you, mate..

get league server access from Ulv, get commands from HTML and go at it, everybody around anyway.

i just have to point out the hypocrisy and laziness here, while *rightfully* going down as the asshole (who put real life above online life).
maybe next time it'll be different.

I wasn't around yesterday. I have no idea how to set up survivor.

I wasn't around yesterday. I have no idea how to set up survivor.

from Met then, willing to bet 5000 ikea dollars that a friendly admin was around who could have given somebody access to a server :cool: