Some new league maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Paa`
yep i agree with sauron 100% rocket command should be in the league it should'nt even be a arguement about it my pc can handle it 40 fps or so its playable anyway there are maps which are WORSE like bridge or desertstorm for fps and the time is fine bridge has a very long time to att and def id rather play bridge and rocket command than guardia and guardiaAL

we have anew excuse these days ;)

any map auto gets put in for ias and pro as, can you imagine rocket comand as a insta map !! oh wait they put siege2 in seams they dont care anyhowz :/

oh and progress owns as an insta map ;) so thats cool for me

Ya the larger maps IMHO are better...... more fun and harder.... I like the longer maps to complete like Bridge.... because there arent 29 seconds maps like frigate ?

insta is for n00bs who lack skill with regular weapons (mostly)
imo anyway
who cares when mappers get robbed of their maps they make by this league anyway
no wonder ut is dieing and there are a handfull public as servers

Originally posted by Fireball
imo anyway

erm yea :moon2:

imo anyway

Did you have a lobotomy or were you born stupid? :rolleyes:

imo anyway

If you dont want peebs to use your maps dont make em public *shrug*

Do UTA contact all the mappers whose maps they want to use for the league? And do they ask for permission to modify them for league play? I'm asking cos I honestly dunno but I would hope they do :/

But if you think that using maps that weren't specifically written for the UTA league is wrong, then wtf are we meant to play on? Grz can only make one map at a time :P If I made a map that got picked for the league I'd be pretty proud tbh.

afaik only guardiaAL, oceanAL and this new version of geko have been altered for the league, GRZ made the AL versions of his map himself and all the other changes on other maps arent changes in the maps, but in the leagueAS mutator

Well now you mention it, that must be why my LavaFort still has a turret and Asthen has no thigh pads at AirVents :( I dloaded leagueAS mod but apparently it's not working. I also have two League Assaults in my game type menu. Wtf???

lol
i have only one and it works fine, with all changes
and dont ask me how i installed it, somehow it worked sometime, cant remember how :D