Some new league maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Ajax
as vampire, its a good map and the league mod kills the monsters off so you don`t need the unoffical 'al' version

Totally agree, I would like to see AS-Vampire on the pubs and see if its any good 6vs6

Originally posted by CheddahBrian
never understood why you UTA guys dont like gaurdia][, its shorter, smaller, and less spammy than gaurdiaAL

lol, shorter, smaller?? have u palyed it?
its maybe less spammy but still a shitmap

for as-vampire, isnt that the one with this huge tower where u have to jump from platform to platform on the outside to get up?
coz that one plays really bad imo

my candidate would be as-evolution, i tried ittoday and i think it has a great layout
yet it is maybe too large and the weapon placement doesnt fit leagueplay, too few weapon, too few ammo and a big advantage for the defense
if someone could give ths map a workover it would be great

i also think rocketcommand and gekokujou would play great in the league
rocketcommand is big, but it is very even and can be finished in a soewhat short time, and i still prefer half an hour rocketcommand to 20 minutes mindless spam on lavafort

the problem with geko was that it can be finished within 10 with a rocket launch from start which is virtualy undefendable
simple solution, remove the rocketlauuncher at the attackspawn :D

desolate, dunno, i dont like it very much, imo its too big, other than bridge or siege there are a lot of useless spaces which could be easily left out

get gek in again remove rocket or something

and why u dont put rocket it i dont know.. its long yes but who gives a fucking shit maps like bridge often take up to 30 minutes now a days and this map is alot easier to attack than bridge

oh and jwer while ur at it, pls tell scrote to take guardia][, riverbed][ and arrivalV2 out, they play shit :D

Last edited:
cold steel would be great:thumb: if the spawnbug could be fixed (and something done so hj through the windows would't fuck the map up, maybe a teleporter so one chould choose to spawn further back in the map :)

first of all throw autorip out, it still causes players to drop/crash and IMO it isnt league worthy too

Originally posted by Sauron
the problem with geko was that it can be finished within 10 with a rocket launch from start which is virtualy undefendable
simple solution, remove the rocketlauuncher at the attackspawn :D

not excatly, it was a doublehammer and the hammer cant be removed can it? :rolleyes:
but somewhere there was a discussion about how this could be fixed (doors at top and similar)

AutoRIP is the worst of the lot I think. Sorry to the guy who made it but it's ugly and buggy and spammy and daft and smelly and it keeps leaving the toilet seat down.

i would like to be able to play desolate and geko 6v6 in a friendly etc
see how it plays
ive always liked ruins, i think its a league worthy map unless theres some bug i dont know about:p:
but its not even on orange league anymore am i right?:confused:
vampire is ok too
also riverbed][ on orange league
coldsteel i never played online just vs bots:D
and why not bring in asthenosphereAL in addition to the normal version
that way a clan can pick whichever one they want:D

then theres rocketcommand a class map

people say its too big and long
but overlord and astheno in most league matches will be defended full time each way meaning a 20 min map
rocketcommand has 13 min time limit(i think)long time since i played it:p:
so worst case scenario each team defends for full time
26 min map
not much difference;)

Originally posted by jwer_NL

there are rumours that there will be a new bugfree AS-Desolate][ one day but that's just rumours and i can't confirm anything...

bug free?;) I wouldn't touch that subject with Useless's uglystick fs :D

yes sauron i have played it... it has more than one direct route than gaurdiaAL (which makes it less spammy) has, and the map actually does get finished more often than you think...just sayin that a lot of people do like the map and i think it would be a good addition to the league...and btw wtf are yall asking for rocketcommand for, its just a big map with big areas and a big time limit, a load time that takes like 10 minutes and like 10000000000 objectives and also a big time frame rate drop for lower-end computers (as bad as deserstorm)...if you want a big map play AS-GrandCanyon :rolleyes:

same problems like in all guardias: only one door where you have to go through, one shock camper can hold the door
but a good small map could be AS-Progress ;)
And yes :nod: bring back saquarra

Last edited:
of course guardia 2 has 2 routes, but not from the start, the defenders can still spam upfront
and at the end you have these 2 silly little doors
once you have the first switch on teh 2nd floor teh map is even harder to accomplish than the regular guardia

and i dotn see why we should add any more small and spammy maps (even if they are less spammy than some of teh current current)
id rather only have 10 leaguemaps but no spammy ones than 25 of which 60% are small and spammy

about rocketcommand
the game is now 4 years old, i think about 95% of the ppl have computers that can run any map with decent frames
after all maps like asthen and bridge are in the league for about 2 or more years now, when they were introduced they were more of a problem for ppls pcs than rocketcommand should be today

yep i agree with sauron 100% rocket command should be in the league it should'nt even be a arguement about it my pc can handle it 40 fps or so its playable anyway there are maps which are WORSE like bridge or desertstorm for fps and the time is fine bridge has a very long time to att and def id rather play bridge and rocket command than guardia and guardiaAL