So-LiD leave the stage!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anni

sô desu ka
Sep 25, 2002
The Netherlands
After having pld in this league for just over a year, we have now decided to say goodbye to UTA.
It was an awesome period in which we became "friends" and improved our teamwork/spirit bit by bit each month.

Some of our members have been playing the game since the beginning, and got bored of it after all these years. This is why we decided to move on.

First of all I'd like to thank all the members:

X-Bomb -> tnx for leading us the past year, u did a great job! :thumb:
Beltroniko -> best singer in the league!
DraGoonz, KillarTron, SyLeNcEr, neKro -> true online gaming legends :P
Paa -> has the worst pc in solid
punawa, ViPah, Wan -> award for best inactive gimps!
WeeZy -> RocketArena master :x
Pete -> wannabe singer but can't handle Belt's wicked singing!

ClouD (AS-Cup) -> in posession of the best giggle/laugh in UTA, but shud stick to instagib!

And ex members:
SoliduS.S, GoSu, PlayR, ShockeR, SorroW (*cough*)

Some highlights of the year were deffo reaching a +30 winning streak, and beating the League Champions on 2 occasions (first mi5, then swap) which was great :D

But now, time has come to move on, and leave the StdAS league behind us. We've merged with mi5 in 2k4 and we're looking forward to this new challenge!

Tonite we'll be playing our last match vs UAS, hope it'll be a good and friendly war :)

Over and out :wave: :bawling:

Reactions: Nekro
OMG never seen so many clans from STD and IAS leave in 1 month, there must be at least 6 in total

Gl and have fun guys

Omg these guys are so dumb, they leave before we reach nr1 spot, OMGGGGGGGGG

We just had to wait 2 more month fs....

So dum really, no comments....

So as I just told to XB, dont fucking leave, its just 4 match a month fs, no big deal, and U will want to rejoin in 2 month or something and den u'll have to come throughtr div5-1 all over and thats shit.
So we're staying, gg !

yer i thought same belt, thought you'd get yerself in number 1 before ya left :\ or maybe go godlike for a 2nd time :d

FFS! i was looking foward to play you again guys :bawling: now you`re in div1 and you`re leaving :[[ Cya guys gl in whatever you gonna do! :D

was a great privilege (and great fun 2) to lead this bunch of players, but after 5 years (for most of us) its time for a new challenge like Anni said.

I would also like to thank everyone,
Beltroniko
Nekro
Anni
DraGoonz
KillarTron
SyLeNcEr
ClouD
PlayR
Paa
Pete
punawa
Riotz
ViPah
Wan
WeezY!
GoSu
[-SoliduS.S-]
Shocker
SorroW

im sorry belt, but its time to leave and whats the point staying another 2 month, its more of a task to play then it actually being fun.

Last edited:
seems the ut1 league going down.

Anyway bye solid :wave:, played once against you *cough* 0-8 *cough* ;).
Well you were "so 1337" (funny, eh? ;)), so strange that you leave b4 you get the #1 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.