So-LiD leave the stage!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had some gg's and i'm proud i can count us to the vanishing small amount of ppl that managed to beat this ownage clan :D
gl then :wave:

Expected.
I´m affraid you came a bit to late to div 1. 2003 was (as it looks like) the final year that Mi5, Swap and UAS was still fighting their best to reach/stay nr1. After that it all felt very gloomy, like no1 was interested anymore. You never got to play against these teams when they still had the real fighting spirit, when they used tactics and still bothered about maybe practising once in a while. Too bad, could have been really great games... but it was fun as long as it lasted.

gl in the future dudes.

oh yea i forgot special thanks to peacmaker and george, true s-solid members!

and riotz i just copied and pasted the list of players from the website and err forgot to remove u since u are 2k4:P

my dayz, another good clan leaving... since u started i didnt knew any1 in ur clan except anni... but when i got on vent and irc with u i got to know u better and it was alwyas fun on ventrilo with u guys, playing lineage, ryl :p:, hearing cloud scream / laugh :|, syl talking like the jamaican guy :D killar being funny like always.. nek the all knowing guy and xb, the only 1 that didnt played lineage and ryl fs :p:...

Anyway,
GL in 2k4 or whatever ur gonna do, top clan imo :thumb:
:wave: So-LiD

hey kon why didn't u make a fancy goodbye thread like this! I like to be thanked fs! but nooooooooooo
:wave: solid

will we be seeing any of u in other clans? :)

goodbye Solid
had a nice time with u guys and wont forget our match vs mi5 :)
anyway gl in ut2k4:wave:

Reactions: dirz
Status
Not open for further replies.