Schedule Rules?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rel@x said:
You dont need to convince us, you need to convince players/ clans to join this league :)

i would... but therefor the league has to start :P

Rel@x said:
Sorry i didnt reply any time sooner.

I agree we should have a nonagon-like system. And we will have it but not when we start. Like doh mentioned if/when there are enough clans we will use the same system like utassault.net's nonagon system. You dont need to convince us, you need to convince players/ clans to join this league :)

We will mainly start with 2 divisions .. HZ and the main Division. Once more clans join, another division will be created and a nonagon system will be used.
We've built the system to be able to work both ways, a free-challenging league and a nonagon system league.
The penalty question is only valid at the main start of the league.

Please, if you think it won't work, dont judge us too fast. Like i said we also want a nonagon system just as much as you. We know this is what you want and which has been proven to work in the past as well!

/Rel@x

sounds good :thumb:

RC will defo be there as you know.

Could shout at RaMp and co try get ion joining mebe some of their ctf fuckers, doubt they will be that competitive but a clan like them always does league rep good.

Same with mi5 as munkz pointed out. Could also lure ppl from that thriving jailbreak league ur in :fingers: :teehee:

@REL@X: Your strategy about changing the League as it evolves, to our old well known system is probably a good idea, as long as it doesn't stay like a ladder system. The most important thing is to get as many clans/players gathered in the beginning.

@JOKO: Shall be an honour to get my ass whipped by ION again ;)
And huge thanks for your help on the bind. You saved my day :)

Last edited: