SaqqaraAL to be removed...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the last month's maps were so full of chokepoints that they make the maps more or less unplayable. Bioassault has less than the rest of them but it has its moments in being a spam-o-matic map aswell..

Get Brave and CrazySquirrel (i.e the league administrators) to make an executive decision and put the 5 maps from last months vote maps in
there have been plenty of good maps in previous votes that didn't get in. hopefully they won't be forgotten when new maps are being chosen

hmm...

ProGress is nice...as konnan said, every map can be defended well with a good cordinate or something like that :P ...No r0x-command its waaaay too long one I get bored attacking/defending one map more than 10 mins... and r0xcommand usually take that long...how about coldsteel? or does it have some kind of bug?

rocketcommand: Tooooo long

Ruins: looks good, got lost first few times :P

progress: fs, haven't seen ALL 150 maps i have ....

ArrivalV2: REALLY good experiences with on publics

sub][: got lost every second, third, and every other time i tried to play it

Last edited:
Saqqara crashed on us for the first time in our insta match against SEK last night.

I notice both siege and saqqara start off with long runs across bridges over *massive* canyons. Both also seem to crash before you get across the bridge.

Maybe the polycount or something else important gets exceeded if there is too much shooting at the start?

---
Rocketcommand - played on the Orange server, and it seemed to hold up quite well. I like it...

Let the map go!

A confusing map hard to defend due to the many entrances to the chambers.

Well we played iAS the other day against )BIB( and played the map without any crash of some sort.

rocketcommand: JUST GREAT!!!!

Ruins: buggy map, def and attackers spawn at same places sometimes, and last nite it was finished in less the 30 sec and i didn't see anybody pass me at switch 2 :(

progress: dunno

ArrivalV2: spammed it hard on orange server last nite and it was defended full time in a 6 vs 6. all players agreed it's way to spammy

sub][: hard map to learn with many routes, but it would prolly be a gr8 league map, not much launching options though

edit: made a sentence make sence

Last edited:
yay, i suck as a BO member uhh: and this months transerlimit is exceeded since long:(

THANK GOD ITS THE 31st today :D

why hating?
take autorip-bankjob-mine-prison][
that are interesting maps:)
not good for that good for league, but can be used

Status
Not open for further replies.