SaqqaraAL to be removed...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Jul 25, 2001
Vienna
It still crashing on league servers :( so we are gonna to remove it.

It will be withdrawing of the league at end of the month

BUGGER, i was trying to persuade half of FDC that SaqarraAL was the map we should replace Seige with. Damnation.
Gonna have to be Lavafort after all then, I hate that spammy shite map :nono:

Played it AND Seige last night with no crashes. I know thats rare, but it was nice for a change :)

the end was tedious as hell, but hey, it wasn't that bad..

try and fix it...:(

i heard someone say the map crashes when someone HAMMERS into the pyramid to breach it, dunno if that's true though..

Originally posted by Phear
Dog diggety dang we're runnin out of maps fast :(

Given the inability of our collective community to decide on new maps :-

Get Brave and CrazySquirrel (i.e the league administrators) to make an executive decision and put the 5 maps from last months vote maps in. 14 maps from a choice of 15 (is it 15 left ?) is not really enough. If the new maps turn out to be shite, you can be sure that the community will be prepared to vote to remove them.

Oh and (please please please) fix siege ;)

my 2p

I've already had a word with Brave and hes gonna speak to CS once his exams are done about getting the admins to put maps straight in, it seems by far the best way to do things, nobody after all is forced to pick them in matches.

We need 2 put in ASAP to replace Siege and Saq, with I would suggest 1 put in each month after that for as long as there are any suitable ones remaining. The league has grown beyond the previous 15 map limit, and I would suggest 20 maps as the final number settled on b4 voting is put back in place to change maps. With iAS and ProAS too and a lot of maps not being well suited to those, some more to choose from is nessacary.

Darn, i never liked that map much but i like siege............ :o The hell to that get some maps in Quick!
It must be damn hard to please everyone..........
Take ur time.......:D

Go check out As-Ruins

pretty nice map TBH...easy to get to know,not many launches tho,if any?

a nice Assault map..try getting that in :D

AS-Rocketcommand!!! and its lenght can balance AS-progress :D

edit:
we got a deal on that Ajax? ;)

Last edited:
Towanda the main problem i have with rocketcommand is the fps belive it or not I do like the map its just i cant play it on my pc :( 10fps is just too unplayable. Now progress is a nice short map can be done in a min or can be held for ages, ok so it anit the best map in the world looks wise and there anit many places you can launch but it does have a nice flow to it. Towanda ask me the same question in 6 weeks time and your get a differant answer hopefully ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.