Rocket "Launching"

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Rocket "Launching"

Don Wan King? lol m8 from what ive heard you're still going strong!

looking forward to this frigate wall climbing lesson (in return i promise not to change your pic again lol)

:smokin:

Don Wan King!! Sounds a bit dodgy to me, if u say it quickly...:p
Best stick with `Wan' i reckon...:)

You were to quick to make peace Draize,Clan players as a whole are a bunch of stinking fags.Gaz is king of them all,king stinking fag :lol:

:lol:

Plz Mr Bungle, tell me of ur bad clan experiences...;)

bungle never had clan experience, he's too crap :)

Bungles experiences go wayyyyyyyyy back to the showers at school, when all the girls laffed at him for showing off his weasel.

They only laughed because they were nervous.They couldn't understand how something could be so large.

LMAO

OK Mr B u slag

u are in for some serious abuse on monday night when im pissed up :D

Don "Wan" King

I love it, so many connotations.
btw DT/Grizz :smokin: later :)

has nobody mentioned this ??

has anyon mentioned the fact u can slef launch with the impact on nearly all maps !! mazon is my new fave for this tactic !! (front of base)
but firgate has always been a clasic for this (onot back of ship then up balconys one by one) and there are loads of places for it in overlord and a place to us it in nearly every other map but all probalby already know this i just htought id post it to be kind to those who dont !! :)

any more info !! 52638201

well yeah ud think that wouldnt u but they just defend me form the pian it causes as it strikes at my feet lol !! ;)