Riddle

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

can anyone post the next symbol?

next.gif

i think my riddle which i posted quite a while ago was much better :D about the ppl who only missed 1 thing... they dont have forks but they do have spoons.. they got hands but no fingers :/ .. they've got eyes, a mouth, a nose but no ears

:)

what are they missing ?:)

hmm u say they only miss 1 thing yet u list three things they miss; forks, fingers and ears

u make this urself relaz?

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
"think mathematically, wots the next number in the sequence
31 ... 28 ... 31 ... 30 ... 31 ... ???"

Mathematically it's 42317. With common sense it's 30 coz that's how many days there are in June.

I've got it now.. it's... whatever comes into your mind coz it's happy's imaginary riddle :whatever:

Last edited:
heres one for u to ponder over :)

Theres a couple who go into a hardware store and go looking round for some stuff, in the end they only find one thing that they want, they pick up 13 and go to the checkout. When they are there they only pay for 2, what did they buy?? and how come they only paid for 2??

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
pld kooma :D months of the year, haha spirit u suck

lol you don't think I was actually gonna waste my time thinking about something posted by a skirt-wearing nonce do you? :p: :D

Actually both answers are correct anyway, 32 is the next number in the sequence if you look at it as it's written :poke: