Reviving UTA in 2007

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

... certain people... are complete assholes to new players and some people in div2. That doesn't make people feel welcome, and if people don't feel welcome why are they going to stay? This league is full of very nice people from all across the globe and I think we ought to work a little harder to reflect that sometimes.
I'm agree.
When i started Assault some years ago, i didn't know anything about launchs, tricks...
Then i met the Sixth leader (Lupus), who learnt me a lot of good tricks like launchs, how to bind the hammer...
I was very surprised by the fact than a UT player help an other, and by the fair-play of Assault players. So i went to play Assault as often as possible :)
And now i come to play again UT, i choose Assault and does not regret this choice because environment is always also good there and also fair play :)

So I think the image that you give from Assault to the other players is very important to convince them to join the league.

On our side, we joined the new clan called {PLu9} to be numerous for playing matches, and perhap's one day, we could join the League with HT$ tag ;)

For the noob AS server, i believed that it was the K2K server ?

PS : Our HT$ servers are at your disposal if you wish to train yourselves :D

PS 2 : sorry for my english faults, i didn't practice for a long time now ;)

Hey Athena m8 :)

Thanks for joining UTA and welcome! If you need to learn any tricks or launches feel free to ask anyone :)

Hi Athena. I hope the launches and tricks i have shown you benefit, you and your new clan. If you need any advice or in-game help, please feel free to contact me via this forum or by msn. Good Luck! :thumb:

My PC is having maintenance until monday. After then i will give you some more tactical info.

Old people, anyone remember clan called Cartoons, that was an old clan where one of the members went on to play for the UK squad. That going back to the very start of UTA though.

Bringing in ictf league already been tried, wasent any succes tbh.

Mass spam might work, im sure some admin can do it. "so please do"