Reputation system to be disabled for 2006

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was the initial idea behind it I recon how ever rep whores and spamming fuckers messed that up GG

Reactions: Ulv
-McP0tt- said:
well as you began collecting reoutation you asked me every single day for reputation :uhh:
hey, i never sayed that i dont want rep :P

i just sayed the way the rep system is set up is not the right way... ;)

*giving rep to mcpott now*

Reactions: IceDragon and Ulv
rep is for l00zers, repwhoring with green is pointless and childish, repwhoring red around red with some random flames attached, just as childish. gg, a useless thing is finally being taken care of.

Reactions: IceDragon and HUEY
Maz said:
rep is for l00zers, repwhoring with green is pointless and childish, repwhoring red around red with some random flames attached, just as childish. gg, a useless thing is finally being taken care of.

HMMMMMMM! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ulv and leMjAy`
Maz said:

says the biiggest child :)

Reactions: IceDragon
-McP0tt- said:
says the biiggest child :)
poof ahahah i dont ask for rep because i have life you life all about rep you suicide without rep NERDS forumspam on gaming ahahaha/...d

Reactions: m1cr0
cyber-m said:
common rep me like fook, i'm never gona reach 10.000 now, only 7 days to go :P ( they'll put me in that guiness book )

Is there a :loser: emoticon on these forums? :hangover: :P

Status
Not open for further replies.