Reputation system to be disabled for 2006

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xb7 said:
all you rep addicts could just implement your own rep system, sure it would be more work and it would be even less reliable than the old system but that would make it a new source of flaming which is good... errr

anyway each time you would have normaly just clicked on the rep button to rep somone you now either make a new post or send the person a pm with the words: I give you one green rep! or fuck you take this red one!

so the person recieving this message has a line in his sig that goes: "Rep Points: 20052" and if he gets a green one ge just increases the number to 20053 and if he gets a red one he makes it 20051

too much work? yeh certainly but i know some people here don't have a life anyway...
:lol:

Anti got too much red, thats why it has been disabled.

*me looks at the clock how long it will take till this thread is closed*

Felerian said:
Anti got too much red, thats why it has been disabled.

*me looks at the clock how long it will take till this thread is closed*

:rofl: like i care about red rep from you :D Though, you were always leaving funny comments :rolleyes:

Teh rep system got disabled as Martz pointed out, cause it was abused by few players. Newcomers in here who were posting actually intelligent posts had 4 red dots after posting it? It were mostly questions about MapVoteLA... How arse you must be to bad rep ppl for posting on forums. Thats why it got disabled. Eh no it wasnt my decission at all. :P Not mentining names, they can be pround of themselves now. ;)

i know anti, f00k them bad kiddies ^^

another solution would have been: ban rep abusers ^^ (or remove their rep)

Possible Solutions:

- Only 1 rep a day. Cant be whored then.
- Cant rep new people (for 1 week).
- Max rep power at 10.

Just a few random ideas/solutions... and people can still leave eachother "lil messages".

Status
Not open for further replies.