Record Zone !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

same with Frigate..

Objective: enter the ship

is being passed on solo time..

Solo Time: This is the best time a map has been completed in by 1 player. There must be at least 3 players on the defending team and all objectives must be completed by the record holder (no objectives may be completed by other players on the same team).

The way I understand it is u have to complete the map, that's it and do it 'all by urself' when he says all objectives I think he means all objectives that are completed

But as for team times,..

Team Time: This is the best time a map has been completed in by more than one player. There must be at least as many players on the defending team as there are on the attacking team.

I don't think u can interpret that any differently. Like half the records are done 6v5 or 6v4

LoL, u still got that fake ass Demo ace? who says it wasn't u that nickfaked me'?, that demo doesnt proove shit, first of all i checked the demo several times, i never use that skin, and the handsetup in the demo isnt the same as mine,

I say record a demo of me in a UTas match, then u'll sound different..

Right I have uploaded all the recent records that have been sent in !

Plz check the list and if your's does not appear then plz send it in.

^G^

to lat amigo nao entres na guerra das palavras nao vale apena

hey dont make other flame war here plssss

peace

cu syphus

btw g i didn't got to send the filez soz cant send them ill ask despise prob will send them to you kk ;)

Whats the rule about replacing records with equal time/frags?

I know with kawada it was first come first serve, but ive noticed some records have been replaced by the same records just by different ppl. Mcneill 28 sec solo ocean for example, now its despise 28 sec ocean solo. Do number of opponents have anything to do with it, say if u get 31 frags againt 3 opponents, it can be replaced wih 31 frags against 6 opponents or whatever.

Not at all ! The original record should and will stand in my opnion. The only reason that particular record was changed, was that the picture for it did not exist !

Despise contacted me earlier today to say this and that he had a record of the same. This was put up as I personally did not have the original record to do it.

How it came not to be there I honestly do not know, but if it is submitted to me via E-Mail I will replace it. Untill such time the current record will stand.

I am sure if you all click on each record, you will find some missing links. This is something which I have inherited from the Web Site change. Any missing records will be replaced with equal times/frags unless I recieve the original.

^G^