Record Zone !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Just to let you all know I am doing the record zone again. Have had a few probs recently and do not have the records that a lot of ppl have sent me.

Apologies for this, but can you all send them to me again and I will sort them out for you.

Many thx

-^G^-

Last edited:
20 secs got a screenie, icq me if u want it 60404645

no it ain't a record

btw g what are the record zone rules ?

Solo Time: This is the best time a map has been completed in by 1 player. There must be at least 3 players on the defending team and all objectives must be completed by the record holder (no objectives may be completed by other players on the same team).
Team Time: This is the best time a map has been completed in by more than one player. There must be at least as many players on the defending team as there are on the attacking team.
Match Time: The rules for this category are the same as those for Best Team Time except both teams must be participating in a Clan Match.

is what is up there, just wanna make sure that's still the same

Ace they are still the same. I personally think they could do with a change, but nothing has been discussed as yet.

If anyone has any ideas as to how the rules for the record zone can be improved on plz post here.

-^G^-

If they are the same then a few records mainly team times need to be removed

Ballitisc, bridge, gekko, hispeed, ocean and river3al.

I didn't bother checking, but have u removed all photoshopped records ?

Anyway I suggest u should scrap team times altogether, it just encourages teamming up making the teams totally uneven, driving new players away.

I suggest demos of offline solo records and demos of team records without opponents.

Screenshots should be enough for clanmatches though.

Lat's is not a aimboter FvB believe me is a very nice guy
;)

btw give me your icq pls to further contact related to the record zone k mine is101575758 in case you prefer to contact me first

cu

hey G, are there also "most connection Killed" zones/records ?
if not, pls take notice of peer

dunno whots wrong monkey had some probs in the past with gazzy but gazzy is now very nice :)

but errm wasnt this abt records not that i got any :(

grrr. :( :shout: :D Congratz UK :) Heh, think i drowned twice 2 ;)
@ Lat lovers... So Ace's demo is just fake?? I know there's a possibility that some1 uses his nick.., but i doubt it in this demo!

nope demo is true but iff every body that use aimbots or had used one once and a while soory im sure i do not have space in my sig to put all off them and yes very famous ppl use it sometimes ;)

Just one question...

Solo Time: This is the best time a map has been completed in by 1 player. There must be at least 3 players on the defending team and all objectives must be completed by the record holder (no objectives may be completed by other players on the same team).......
...........how do u take ALL objectives in Overlord in 16 sec ?????????????????? or ALL objectives in Gecko in 27 sec ?????

Taking the last one is no prob but how do u take'em all in those times ?

:cow: :mingun:

Hint : press F3 to see objectives
:P