record zone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the solorec isnt fake.
the oceanfloor seems to be one very likely, tho. But that guy is playing at very low resolution so the zero's look all like that. Only thing making it look fake is the distance between the 2 and the 0 in the timecount.

people will still accuse and scrutinise (generally with lamer forum posts rather than ICQ first eh lads? :fingers: ) my frag rec was from a war and still ppl bitch. you're always gonna get llamas faking records in paintshop to get a bit of attention, it just takes a few seconds to look at the screenie thats been sent in and then check who its from. eg: if sam or dinosaur sent in a 130 frag rec on overlord u might not wanna upload to quickly ;)

never said monkeys record was a fake, or that the teams gave u an advantage or disadvantage - just said nice teams :thumb:

:mic: and that statment u posted king thats in the record rules thing - thats a bloody stupid rule if ever i heard one. So if thats right then u could have 6 players on one team and 1 on the other, then of course ur gonna get shit loads of frags cos the 1 guy prolly wont get out the f00kin spawn area and the map will run its full time, hence muchos fragos to the spawny defenders

:mushroom:

Fair enough there is less ppl to kill then when ur defendin but still if the guy dont get far into the map ur gonna get loads of frags.

yep, 6 versus 6 was nice, which you would have known if ud asked me/any other mi5er. regardless of that it was a clan war, when was the last time u changed teams in a war to make things even? doesnt happen - aside from the ULL guy switching to our side - probably to spec me i guess

:|

6 vs 1 u wont get many frag records or even frags cuz u only have 1 target and 6 guys freaking out to kill that guy or maybe teamkill ( pro-AS ;) )
all the records in record zone i believe are made of multi kills and stuff. With 1 opponent u need to spawncamp without spawnprotection to make even a double kill ( 5 sec spawn protection and theres 3 second tiem between a double kill and so on).

Originally posted by -Alien-
the solorec isnt fake.
the oceanfloor seems to be one very likely, tho. But that guy is playing at very low resolution so the zero's look all like that. Only thing making it look fake is the distance between the 2 and the 0 in the timecount.

didnt say that that pic was a fake just wated to show that "0" differs from the other "0s" as well :P
well and the distance between the numbers differ also
look at mokeys 50 secs overlord][...

ZzzzZZZzzz

Remember Gazzy ION's bridge frag record, u could say the same about that clan couldnt u Dr00z?.

@Joko, the nice teams remark, was sarcastic stating thats why he fragged so much, well first thing.
It was the first map, i was on icq trying to get all the players in.
It was the last min in the game i think all mi5 were in the server and playing.

ULL changed teams to spec monkey during the defence? why well after headshoting the entire team out of pure skill, its quite natural to want to take a quike look, only to find out its skill.

But, i got idea those of u bitching about monks recs, why dont U get more frags, with the same teams?.
I bet u wont, another interesting point is that if All mi5 were playing dont u think that the frags would have been more even, with everyone taking a few kills, instead theres a big gap between monkey and the rest.

Hey and also another thought, if u say the frag skills took nothing because ULL are newbs dr00z why dont u play monk in a 1v1? Im sure that will very much help clear up any confusion about how good monkey is.

i have no doubt about monkey's skill

but

what's the difference then in fragging some novice bots or total newbies
why can't i submit my 260 frags in overlord :D

Status
Not open for further replies.