record zone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks fake to me. Seems stupid some people go to all that trouble just to get into the record zone and yet they dont even bother to chose the correct font.

FS I posted that picture in IRC weeks ago and the cunts said it was genuine !

Shows what twats UTA IRc attracts

/me quickly shuts down UTA IRC

ddie

:lol:
even my cat could've told that was a fake!
probably done in 29 or mayb 26 or summin

but actually the 0 has to look like this in that resolution :\

edit: the only thing that makes me supicious is the backround of the 0 it looks like it was an 8 before...

Last edited:
take a look at the 120 (points) and the 20 (sec)

the zero is a bit far from the 2 in the time
and the zero is also too flat on the sides

Frag Count Records should be all invalid, it´s easy to cheat them aswell.

U can´t see who did the previous Objectives and who got the points for it.

At the Desertstorm "Frag" Record u can see the attacking team only reached 2 objectives, but normally u should have more @ this point.. (lemme calc... should be 4 objectives till passing tunnel, rite = 40 pts)

Yay, the possibility some of the attackers just leave the game but around 160 frags for the defending team is a bit unbelievable.

Rules should be changed, only League Match Frag Records count. ;)

how bout instagib, does that count for a frag record.
Im sure there are a few instagib frag records in the zone...and its so much easier to get a frag record with instagib, but its also untracable :/

lol monks desert storm record isnt fake. We played a clanwar against ULL on their server but teams were a bit messed up cuz it was the first map we played. ULL had 6 players for pretty much time but also left and came over and over again

i gave the ngstats link to brave at the time of sending the rec in, they were fair, it's just after a couple of godlikes in a row a few of their players started "reconnecting" and one of em even joined our side, which was nice.

and yeh that oceanfloor was is funny, i picked up on that one a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.