Record Zone Cheats !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
I have been sent loads of records recently and whilst uploading them I came across this one !

On close examination I saw that the 7 in 78 was completely different to the other two 7's.

There are a lot of records to be updated and some that arent records i.e some solo records where all the objectives have not been completed by that person. If any of you see any ones you think may be dodgey plz let me know either via ICQ or E_Mail.

Thx all

^G^

Attachments

• mazon -=uks=-zolide 78 frags.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 372
wtf Zolide?:shout:
sry ^G^ for that newbie pic. Some Memz made all the time schi+, dunno why :mad:.

He told me that he done a new frag record on mazon, but i never saw the pic before.
btw as he told me that, i thougt that cant be true, cuz he isnt a member who played many clanmatches.

btw Photoshop rulez :lol:

the Hispeed thing looks really strange. :/

I think if guys manipulate that, only to see their name in the Recordzone, then this guys are suckers.
That is my opinion.

Hispeed aint strange

Ffs hispeed rec doesnt seem strange to me, he ffs defended hispeed solo against multiple attackers.

Although he prolly used an aimbot hehe

/NeoCron

@hispeed thing:
I once read "there must be at least as many players on the defending team as on the attacking team"
well that aint matching for it

LOL

a bad fake and unfair 4 KNI as example. :(
he made the real record
and Zolide .......BAH
I hope he left UKS :mad:

BAAAAHHHHHHHH that sux
I will killl him now...................................

gen isn't ajoke sometimes ppl just dont respect it butr i believe

that G will be or focus on it now

;)

RElated to the mazon sttuff bah yeah sure hey barty take an attitude

first lame raven now this 1 better look to your trials m8 :)

yeah that suxxsssssss.:(
Raven, Darksim and now Zolide were kicked, cuz they done shi+.
So we dont want lamer in our clan and if we getting to know that, we kick them :P.

btw this guys play only about 6 clanwarz.
Raven 3 cws
Dark 2 cws
Zolide 1 cws
so they arent our orginal team :).

But that get on my nervs, that some idiots destroy the image of clans.

btw: he only done it, cuz he wanted to leave us to a other clan. So he wanted to show them, that he is good. now he can show them that :P.

yep :mad:.

btw next time we will kick u :rofl: ;).

PS: "ohh my god they killed KENNYYY!!!" :rolleyes:

ThX ACe for congratulations

:cow:

humm are you jealous?
think you again about tactics?
what happen m8 ?
i think if you stopped to write anything and play more often perhaps you too .........you ll can do records..........

PS : I don t really know about perhpas one day you ll do records
But You must live in HOPE !

PS2: Think you because you re in ion ppl will believe you ?

PS3: Guardia i follow konnan he got switch me i got final objective
hi speed lol see !!!!!!! it s a very old record
i was alone to def in car 3
lavafort all ppl can finish this map quickly because any one who are "good" (not the real word i ll should put here but perhaps soon i ll see quote (because some ppl like do that lol (pathetic)))with hammer can finish it quickly
And mazon .....play against some newbies.......i was with skandisk on battlecom and he was near switch

PS4 : Ace have you some problems in your real life ?
PS5: Have you prepare your team to your first defeat in league match?
PS5: No therefore i see you so often atm on private server for training you !
I stop for the moment i think it s enough
Ps6: i stopped to read forums but here a ppl send me the url so i read this ! and sure i wait your answer .......