Pwned a noob soo hard

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

If you aint got anything decent to say.. dont say it.
You should follow your own advice. :lol:

Stop littering the =]DoG[= forum with your crap about "pwning" newbies. You give us a bad name, having idiots like you playing on our server. I feel ashamed of it. :(

I'll be back 15th of december to clean the servers again of your kind. Look forward to it.

anyone played with IfeElfsborg ??
Yeah i saw him on DoG serv - and im sure he's not using aimbot:P
And in the case of americans u cant say that they all r dickheads if u only know a few morons from usa (example their president)/sry if it hurts someone feelings/:rofl:

Shouldnt this thread be closed? Seems like a total waste of server/bandwidth :D

No. Indeed ... but it's a first funny thread on DoG forums since ... very long time :P Besides i think UTA can handle that few KB more.

And all I've ever pwned is my physical body.
Burden huh?
am sure reality is hanging around somewhere...

AS AN AMERIKAN I R KNOWING DAT REALITY HAS A STR0NG LIBERAL BIAS AND CANT B TRUSTED.

No. Indeed ... but it's a first funny thread on DoG forums since ... very long time :P Besides i think UTA can handle that few KB more.

I think Fuler's "Add To Clan" thread years ago was funniest.