Pwned a noob soo hard

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

actually, valerya used to be kinda flammy and quite shit (aka noob).

but nowaday he/she got bit better and know how to play (ok not div1 lvl but still), and he/she flame much much less, prolly less than that wanker dude tbh.

Are'nt you the everlasting reason, why new players on Standard Server give up quickly.

Im sure you should appreciate that Standard Server, welcomes new players. You should be nice, or why not play some jolt DM and stroke each others cocks (sorry ego's) :D

In my mind you should get a ban yourself for a long time!

And i wont be drawn into shit throwing either.

Gooduck owning :D

actually, valerya used to be kinda flammy and quite shit (aka noob).

but nowaday he/she got bit better and know how to play (ok not div1 lvl but still), and he/she flame much much less, prolly less than that wanker dude tbh.

idd. Wanker could learn a thing or two from them :lol:

Are'nt you the everlasting reason, why new players on Standard Server give up quickly.

Im sure you should appreciate that Standard Server, welcomes new players. You should be nice, or why not play some jolt DM and stroke each others cocks (sorry ego's) :D

In my mind you should get a ban yourself for a long time!

And i wont be drawn into shit throwing either.

Gooduck owning :D

We welcome all new players here but not Wankers

Jesus christ.. that guy wasnt a newbie he knew his way around assault and ut.. he was just a general flamer who atacked my for no reason.. :rolleyes:

She was also playing as Princess_Valerya (or something like that;) almost two years ago and she wasnt noob (if i remember well):P

/no racist
/no predudice
/no ant-american

i cannot help but notice the majority of flamers/guys who are just rude/abusive are from the north american continent