put where this goes...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
popcorn.jpg

see this is the response I figured and I really dont care what most of u think since most of u are just abunch of cunts...as far as Im concerned the league could die and I just dont care:P I may play pugs and maybe I wont but as far as coming back 2 the league gl with that one I've put up with alot of bs with alot of u guys over the yrs and Im finally done with it:Dso go ahead make your comments and so on cause there is noway in hell I'll rejoin any clan:cool:

If you don't care:

A) Why did you make this thread
B) Why are you checking back?
C) I liked the :cool: face. That made you seem like a complete prick.
D)
tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

prime example of a prick....also did I say I wouldnt check the forum I said I had left the league u twat...if I could I would take that box of tampax and shove em up your fucking ass

I'm a little disappointed you let a few fucktards get to you dede.
There are a number of people should be ashamed of the way they treat fellow UTAS members. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything.
Infantile comments, childish arguments and provocative statements have been far too common in the PUG channel and during PUG matches. This will not be tollerated.

I'm a little disappointed you let a few fucktards get to you dede.
There are a number of people should be ashamed of the way they treat fellow UTAS members. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything.
Infantile comments, childish arguments and provocative statements have been far too common in the PUG channel and during PUG matches. This will not be tollerated.
a few thrash??...I think I've done quite well staying in the league for 6yrs and putting up with alot of shit from alot players without leaving....only reason I've stayed so long is cause of the ones who convinced me 2 stay...but u know what make whatever comments u want about me but I've had a few players make comments about my kids and sexual ones even and thats when i call it quits so before u go calling me a fucking drama queen u might wanna understand the facts..... I DONT TOLERATE PEOPLE MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THIS ABOUT MY CHILDREN:shout:

sigh.. "Give in to your anger and join the dark side.. join me, lets fucking kill the KING TROLL and together we will rule the galaxy as a father and son.."

And next, a quick-quizz-from-the-audience! Play for the "jackpot of the life content on containment'o'rama!"

..it's a game, this is a loosely put "a gaming community", correct?

yes []
no []

Raging like a nerd with a fresh rabies in a gaming community is a thing one should pass because it's uselss action to take?

yes []
no []

Raging like a nerd with a fresh rabies in a gaming community is the action one should take in order to entertain others (i.e. becomes a clown for all)?

yes []
yes []

Status
Not open for further replies.