Pug

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACTS:

Original Ban labelled by MCGOD = 1 MONTH

Resulting in forum thread, these are FACTS.

enough proof already he is dick, 1 month for agreed sub, never seen this before. What you have to say about that DJ? you really quiet no answers ofc.

I have sent several reports of blatant attempts to cause provacation and flaming and abuse language over the past few days yet no action has been taken. Are there any active moderators? If not I will stick my name in the hat for new mod position.

A lot of clowns have come out the woodwork in recent threads, yet ive kept away from derogatory statements.

Nice mr. hypocrite. That's why you said to fuck my mother last night on IRC?

I did nothing at all and you just kickban me with a 'fuck your mother' message, real mature of you.
Maybe you should be a bit more wind up about your (justified) bans, enjoy not playing the pug for a month.

Nice mr. hypocrite. That's why you said to fuck my mother last night on IRC?

I did nothing at all and you just kickban me with a 'fuck your mother' message, real mature of you.
Maybe you should be a bit more wind up about your (justified) bans, enjoy not playing the pug for a month.

now you know how it feels, unjustified ban, now multiply x1000

and btw what was the reason you came to our channel?

is this a case of GG NO RE? i think so. Next!

now you know how it feels, unjustified ban, now multiply x1000

I'ts not about the ban, I couldn't care less.
It's about the reason you gave. Yet you say you do not make derogatory statements. Nice hypocrite.

Enjoy your ban.

i also feel that people have aggrivated you purposefully because they are losers and because you rage in the exact manner they are looking for.

You blind or stupid? nobody aggrivated him for his ban, going by logs he kicked off by himself.. an 99% of his posts aint even been responded too, you searching for that scapegoat again for your #occupyuta bumchum. Like you he throws a tantrum over a ban, just get on with it.

I'ts not about the ban, I couldn't care less.
It's about the reason you gave. Yet you say you do not make derogatory statements. Nice hypocrite.

Enjoy your ban.

Pit are you posting that as a resemblance to your life in Romania, must be mad hard living on the dole and trying to earn peanuts off diablo 2 to keep aloft. I can understand that it must be quite frustrated living in that dog turd of a place. Chin up mate!

Idd he doesn't.

by far more provocative statements from innocent acting community members then they are from me.

Thread is letter with them. Insp you forgot to mention Pitbulls post prior to mine. Forgetful are we?

I did not kick off, I was OFFERED a sub which I accepted. If thats Ban worthy then you are one delusional man.

That would put you on par with MCGOD, The great delusional one, who thinks that worth a ban and then says one month. Prick? yes.

Pit are you posting that as a resemblance to your life in Romania, must be mad hard living on the dole and trying to earn peanuts off diablo 2 to keep aloft. I can understand that it must be quite frustrated living in that dog turd of a place. Chin up mate!

Idd he doesn't.

And btw - THESE ARE FACTS

and P.S. -I just did another GG NO RE, Next!!!

looks like insp scoured the whole thread and thats the best he could come up with. says all really

have sent more reports

Please, no more. You're the only person who's used that button in over a year... The whole reason for me allowing this to continue was because I didn't want to have to continue to tidy up multiple threads... You're just making more work for those of us not directly involved, which is pretty unfair.

You've made your point (multiple times), all you're doing now is getting on peoples nerves.

And therefore one of 3 things should happen

1) Mcneill wholeheartedily Apologises to me Publically in this forum (and I will sit out the rest of the week ban, though provoked ban and therefore really should not exist, but the apology would be worth it)

or

2) Admins overturn the ban with 1 WEEK worth of bans compensation.

or

3) Mcneill removed from ownership of channel

Given that I don't see #1 happening, and uZi (I think?) already tried #3 about 4 and a half years ago without success, it looks like #2 is the most likely, but the "1 WEEK worth of bans compensation" doesn't make sense to me... As per my "closing" post, I thought you were only banned for a week anyway... Why ask for a week to replace it?

Last edited:
looks like insp scoured the whole thread and thats the best he could come up with. says all really

Nah, i wasn't going to post non my business you can carry on for another 2days ranting by yourself for all i care.. but when Pogo makes out you was provoked an aggrivated into all of this, plain an utter horseshit.

An also i just found it funny you claiming you didn't make any derogatory statements, then that on P!t..

Anyway thats all i'm inputting, have fun.

Please, no more. You're the only person who's used that button in over a year... The whole reason for me allowing this to continue was because I didn't want to have to continue to tidy up multiple threads... You're just making more work for those of us not directly involved, which is pretty unfair.

You've made your point (multiple times), all you're doing now is getting on peoples nerves.

Given that I don't see #1 happening, and uZi (I think?) already tried #3 about 4 and a half years ago without success, it looks like #2 is the most likely, but the "1 WEEK worth of bans compensation" doesn't make sense to me... As per my "closing" post, I thought you were only banned for a week anyway... Why ask for a week to replace it?

Will be extremely happy with any of the outcomes. #2 Im asking for the ban to be overturned and given a 1 week bypass for any future misconduct. Due to MC being a dick and pissing me off with his usual shit bans

I will keep making my point until somebody can answer the question, which they seem unable to do so because they dont actual have a reasonable answer.

And im only reporting off topic and provocative posts. How many you got now, Still nobody does nothing about them, think you will find all of them all are justified and only posted as a way of provocation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.