Pug

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
I dont agree with your 4 day ban and would like a external review. Should be 0 day ban, aka NO BAN - as no rules broken and pug was not spoilt - vouched by the players playing in the actual pug.

Reasons:
1) Initial ban for no reason - no rules broken.
2) Ban extended for defending myself in forum, cause i cant do it anywhere else can i when im banned on IRC.
3) now week ban because of more forum threads,do to admins once again making stuff up as they go along.

this is Stupid. MC always does this, time and again, will ban for no reason, then makes sure it gets extended when i defend myself.

And all the idiots defend him

Last edited:
Would like Weezy or DJ to explain

Why i was banned in the first place under old rules. Rules DJ clearly made up himself and told me personally that anything goes in IRC. why say shit like that if u gonna backtrack? hypocrite

Last edited:
waiting.
P.S should we trust new rules or will there be back tracking on that too? got an answer for this one too DJ?

Last edited:
still waiting. still cant answer the question.

basically changed the rules like they always do when its fit for MC and then try to justify it.

xbomb, i think theres always an reason why people get bannt.

calm down mate, dont make it worser than it is. 4 days???? thats nothing..........

no its 1 week and its completly unjustified because of that MCGOD. and the 2 puppets that follow him. I just KNEW DJ was a hypocrite and Weezy was a puppet. They just prooved it.

still no response, must be a major meeting they having discussing how to justify MCGODs initial ban, and how DJ shot himself in the foot when he said flaming in IRC doesnt matter. NOT that i flamed anyone - complaining about teams is a completly different thing

waiting to see what bullshit excuse they come up with.

still admins cant justify there ban. Where are u Mr Hypocrite DJ? Care to explain yourself.

Was masterstroke by MC to get you as Admin. Well done MCGOD.

Mate, seriously, I think it's time to stop posting for the evening. I'm just seeing so much negativity and trolling from everyone that it genuinely saddens me to see this is what the community has reduced to despite continued efforts to keep it going.

Since you've been so vocal about all of this, I'll let you know now there hasn't been any discussions in private about your ban duration for about 8+ hours, as it has all been laid out for all to see in the other thread... Weez summarised your ban duration here and here.

I really don't know what else to say - what happened to the constructive work we've been doing towards pug over the past few weeks? It genuinely looks like it's gone to waste when I see all of this (and no, you're not just to blame).

Please call it a night.

Pug 2

Since i still haven't got an answer for the initial ban and previous thread: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=119965, I will post again,Until i get one, or until i get banned.

This is what MCGOD likes to do, so this time im gonna bite and give him what he wants.

@ Timo give up on pug stats, this community does not deserve it, i certainly will not be spending many more hours helping and doing shit.

Pug 3

I give up after 10 years of MCGOD , He is very close to getting his wish, I repeat until I get answers or banned.

Since i still haven't got an answer for the initial ban and previous thread: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=119965, I will post again, Until I get one, or until I get banned.

This is what MCGOD likes to do, so this time im gonna bite and give him what he wants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.