Pro As

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

btw Frost/Hogo

you cockmeisters.. backstabbers..

Keeping this :bowdown: flamethread all for yourself!

blah blah "inset random insults" blah blah blah ,IM THE BEST IN THE WORLD, blah blah blah "insert more random insults" , IM COCK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS< blah blah blah ,"insert even more random insults" blah blah blah , MY DADS HARDER THAN YOUR DAD, blah blah blah "insert Opti just shagged all your girlfriends and wives while you were pissing about mud slinging", blah blah blah ,IM A UT GOD blah blah blah, "insert another batch of random insults" blah blah blah , YOU ALL SUCK THE CHEESE FROM ROUND THE DEVILS BELLEND, blah blah blah!!!

"hello my names Richard and im a UTholic"

Richie m8 you forgot a few !

I have got the TWO BIGGEST FANS ON THE side of my CASE blah blah "inset random insults" blah blah blah and I use MORE ARTIC SILVER, even more than NEO uses (and trust me Neo uses a fuckin tube per CPU) on my CPU's blah blah "inset random insults" blah blah blah and I cut the neatest holes in the side of my case blah blah "inset random insults" blah blah blah and my monitor has a bigger crack in it than yours blah blah "inset random insults" blah blah blah !

There ! I think thats it.

^G^

Skull ignore what they keep saying to you at your local PC shop when you take back all those fucked components m8, your a 1337 PC Builder.

You should also try your hand at plumbing. I think it might suit you !

^G^

even more than NEO uses (and trust me Neo uses a fuckin tube per CPU) on my CPU's blah blah "inset random insults"

LOL im not the one who decided to bend 3 pins on my CPU by dropping it on the floor:smash:

twat:satan:

well i think a job at that Lan as got gr8 prospects for me ,understanding the workings and how to fix the FUCKIN BASTARD THINGS:smash:

u mean ur not supposed to drop it ,glen u twat u told me u gotta kick it around abit to make sure the pins r securly fixed :(

Glen i have 6 letters to say to you that encompass absolute and tottal knee down

BBQ and CPU

Opti has left the building!!!!

when glen takes a PC appart he thinks he is on ready steady cook ffs
ansley camp has nothing on glen ffs

last time i was there and he was murdering someones PC he sarted to say things like "pucker" and "jubbley"
and all the bits were in sainburys bags ffs

next thing i know theres a VW camper van out side and loads of false mokney freinds :/

;)

RE:

lmao

well i may kill the software side but my hardware is "pucker"

im surprised g hasnt got a usb tea maker ffs