Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

british medias... just saw some of the stuff they wrote about the (german) referee be4 todays match. How pathetic can you be when it comes to footy :lol:

Finally... and of course instantly Ghana come out of their little turtling hole. What a boring WC with boring teams that sit in defence until they need to come out of it.

british medias... just saw some of the stuff they wrote about the (german) referee be4 todays match. How pathetic can you be when it comes to footy :lol:

Well I watched the match on the BBC, and they were really happy to have this Ref. They'd had him before and he had never yellow carded an English player in the previous matches. I thought he did well, let the game flow :thumb:

Im guessing british media in this case are the papers like the sun, mirror and star, lots of pictures? Didnt really notice anything on the television about it and if you really shouldnt be paying attention to those papers.

Cant really see how the ref let the game flow, he was stopping it for every little nudge, fair enough he wasnt handing out cards willy nilly though which was good.

italy still will make it. unfortunally :P
then they'll face NL. Ofc nearly every german will cheer for NL then :P

read summin interesting on eurosport:
England will play and beat germany in the 2nd* Round..be4 clashing and losing to eventual champions* messidona argentina ...

History always repeat* itself..
italy and brazil both won their 4th world cup* after 24 years...and in the world cup prior to the one* they won..they both were knocked out in the 2nd round* itself..

so germany would win in 2014 and get knocked* out by england in 2nd round..to continue the 24 year* tradition of world champions..

usa or uruguay must be* licking their lips of having the prospect of reachin* the semi finals widout facing a big team...usa would* meet uruguay should both win their 2nd round* matches..

italy will play holland in 2nd round and* italy would be knocked out as in 1986 after they won in* 1982..

as for winners..Argentina..
its their destiny* and they deserve it
exactly what i also think.

1-2 and ten minutes left.
told ya, italy is italy. they always slip through even when they play like fucking tards.

Dutch commentator was saying how Italy became alive in the last 10 minutes, but my God those Slovakians left some huuuge gaps in their defence after the 2-0, it's as if they lost all their motivation and discipline. The second goal by Italy a guy lost the ball and was like: "pfff, that's 1 meter away, fuck it I'm not touching it"