Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

btw the referee for the germany - ghana match 2morrow was charged for corruption and is known for being baised.
WELL DONE FIFA!!!!

In every fuckin game someone gets sent off. Noobish referees from third world countries who never refereed in a proper league are leading games in the world cup.
Seriously, how stupid is FIFA? Ridiculous association.

zomg!

if everyone in south korea vs nigeria (2:1 atm) just stopped giving a fuck now
and if greece scored just one goal ... !!!!!!! :clap:

that would be a laugh :D

edit: nvm :( forgot counting the goals :D :D (damn wishful thinking :D)

Last edited:
How the hell did Greece qualify for this? They're my new least favourite team, congrats Portugal. Oh well, it's :wave: to the Greeks. Argentina ftw imo.

My prediction for group A was awesome! :teehee: Managed to pick the 2 worst teams.

I was closer in group B IMO with Nigeria missing open goal from 2 meters in the last game and the game before that I think they got 1 player sent off so kind of ruined it :\

Group C: I didn't want england to make it through group stage although I kind of thought they would. Slovenia with that triple chance they had... OMG! 1-1 there would have been interesting as that would have been enough for slovenia. Anyway, I had Algeria there :\

Group D-H are still at this moment kind of what I picked from what I can see.

Took a quick look at the first page and it looks like Basdo's prediction has been the most accurate

Last edited: