Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well they didnt suck really, they showed some good football but they had to use the 1-2 GOOD chances they had...when u dont use your chances it is most likely u get punished for it :P

According to media Schweinsteier has a cold and couldnt train yesterday and today. :(
Incase the cold increases he wont be able to play friday (remind you if you got him into your fantasy football squad).

Possible replacement: Toni Kroos. Long seen as possibly the biggest german talent. Just 20 years and alrdy winner of the U17 EC golden ball award in 2007.
he playing great for Bayer Leverkusen this season and knowing his skill, i rate him higher than Marko Marin or even Mesut Özil.

German TV channels start to provide a 2nd soundoption over digital that filters out most of the Vuvuzela-noise. A very nice option that.

Meh, I'd like to have seen South Africa win a game this tournament... just not enough quality and organisation I suppose.

Edit: of course, they can still win a game, but I very much doubt they will

German TV channels start to provide a 2nd soundoption over digital that filters out most of the Vuvuzela-noise. A very nice option that.

Yeh BBC also got the same, not tried it yet though as I have kind of got used to the noise, even thought it is quite annoying.

Saw the first good game of the entire tournament today! (I missed germany one :)) Argentina finally brought something worth watching :)

watchimg framce vs mexico atm.

and there are nearly no vuzuela sound. You hear the fans!!!! boy how i missed that :)

Ye, first game when they're almost totally silent. The downside is the two commentators slating France with every touch they take. Bring back the vuvuzelas!