plz vote!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

there is a few right behind him...

lets help them some more :P

vote vote vote!!!

lol i helped bn out big time all you gotta do is.. copy link and some text with it with "click ont he picture and press 0 to vote please m8" and give it to your msn list :rofl:

:snot:

thx again :D

I think it goes per day, although the competition ends monday @ noon. Then a new competition starts for another week, untill the end of august every week. Leaving tomorrow morning early on holiday and prolly no internet there in hungary, but I'll spam the crap out of my msn before I'll leave :D

theres nothing bad happening if i try to vote twice per day? i cant remember when i voted last

edit: tbh u dont need more votes u need better avarage

edit2: my dutch sux but if i read that rite... u can only vote once per day per pic... maybe time for some low score voting on the direct competitors!

Last edited:
yeah indeed, you can vote every day on 1 photo from midnight onwards. Yeah i've already been voting 1 for all of the top 10, but sometimes people who only got about 60 votes, get a high rating, cause all those people voted high for a high average. I hope we can keep it high till monday :o :D