Planes-and-you- test

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

What military aircraft are you?

My Results:

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

Same as humph :uhh:

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

the f15 comments are bs so :p

they been beaten in simulations by nearly all european top of the line mashines countless times :P
eurofighter even beats two of them same time regularly...

so all u f15 add : but since ur afrait to fight some1 who can fight back ur just a pussy :P

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

quiz983outcome7.jpg

they been beaten in simulations by nearly all european top of the line mashines countless times :P

so all u f15 add : but since ur afrait to fight some1 who can fight back ur just a pussy :P

jealous ;(

Don't worry. none of the F15 traits apply to me, so regardless of a crappy old planes performance, I can honestly say that the test itself did worse :p:

What military aircraft are you?

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.