Planes-and-you- test

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Turha.

umm are you okay dude.. dude?
Jun 24, 2001
Costa Blanca, Spain
What military aircraft are you?

My Results:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

quiz983outcome7.jpg

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

:rofl:

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

C-21 Learjet

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you're their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

lol your a clapped out mess! , your old, you dont care about the environment, your dumb, and to top it off your a gerbil !

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

0_O

F-15 Eagle

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

quiz983outcome5.jpg

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.[/FONT]

C-21 Learjet

quiz983outcome4.jpg

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you're their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

rofl >_<

quiz983outcome8.jpg

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.[/FONT]

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler