pickles movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah, saw a few months ago when it 1st came out.

As much as the editing is nice, I was/am getting sick of watching 2k3/4 frag movie where they've all used ttm. The frags are skillful no doubt, but there would be more skill in them if they could find a target to begin with instead of needing to use neon teletubbies.

munkZ said:
big download but prolly best utmov i've seen :)

then you have not seen "Simple" by "AzZurres"... absolute no movie that beats this movie... never!
ill post link when i got time

Yeah, the editing on the Simple movie is the best I've ever seen, almost goes as far as to say, perhaps professionaly done.

I would look at it, but badct.de/freenet.de is wank these days. All downloads break off at around the 33.8MB mark exactly.

This despite the fact that I can download (legitimate) 600MB+ linux ISOs no problem from other sites. Seems to be a badct.de/freenet.de specific issue...

its not just a movie....

ITS THE MOVIE!!!!!

thx for the link Ninja

Azzurres totally ripped everything from Badge series and over-edited the hole thing, not so original imo :snore:

i watched the badge.... but still i think simple by azzurres is better....

i just watched s1mple, what a total ripoff!
most of all the intro is a total joke, its nothign but the intro of badge 2 converted to 2k3. and ive also already seen a movie which used that plastix song for a LG spree, cant remember which.
besides that the picture quality is rather poor for the size and he went a bit too far with the use of light effects, in some sequences u can bareley see anyting. also the directing isnt done well imo, other movies are often split in weapon segments, you get a sequence of RL kill, then shock kills, lg kills and so on, here its just all mixed up xcept for some few sequences.

i recommend unskilled 3 http://www.badct.de/dlredir.php3?id=1731&type=file (100mb)
its the best gaming movie ive ever seen and by far the best for 2k3 in particular.
the movie is unmatched in picture quality, editing, specialFX and music synchronisation.
this sounds exagerated i know, but im sure you will agree once you've seen it.