Ownage Pics!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I found him too :D

Hmm wanna play that game again! Played thru it once, lent CD to a mate and never seen it again fs :shout:

i thought everyone who hates ut lords might enjoy this pic:D
server kept kicking me tho
why my score is so low:naughty:

Attachments

• shot0060.jpg
    shot0060.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 152
We were all playing lefthanded, whilst blindfolded and being raped by an Korean poison gorilla..................................

Rick was playing normal:confused:

Fuk its Haggis btw forgot to log out of frosties pc ffs.

Last edited:
me and des foolin around

oceantt.jpg

nice, is this really lighty playing there or dont have those utlords fuckers yet enough by faking a clans name?

i used to make of every monsterkill or godlike a screenshot but if u play ictf monsterkills are soo easy and if u play public deathmatch a godlike is soo easy so its not really fair to post 'm

i only think a screenshot of a match makes a difference because then u ussualy play against players of equal level

ow and on the riv3 screenshot..they fucked my solo :(

thats my latest ownage....joined game with 1 min left btw

Last edited:
joined with a minute left but time says 8?

lol at the hilarity of the utlords pics :| like ur any better than them for returning the shit.

the above pic made me cry

joined with a min left, why the fook does it say time= 8

so obviously u where the 8 minutes :rofl:

edit: that post wasnt there when i started typing lol

Originally posted by MunkZ
joined with a minute left but time says 8?

lol at the hilarity of the utlords pics :| like ur any better than them for returning the shit.

returning what shite? some1 asked for ownage pics and those are nice screenshots :|

"i used to make of every monsterkill or godlike a screenshot but if u play ictf monsterkills are soo easy and if u play public deathmatch a godlike is soo easy so its not really fair to post 'm

i only think a screenshot of a match makes a difference because then u ussualy play against players of equal level"

this is what i said earlier and that makes these screenshots..nice screenshots imo

what ur prblem...theX posted 1 against rc sayin that we chased him and stuff i also posted 1 against ADC...but we did some good maps again the lords..and i dont have other screenshots

thats all..