Ownage Pics!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

This was the only iCTF match I thoroughly enjoyed - we were losing 9-6 with a couple of mins to go, then came back to 9-9 (with me getting the cap to bring it level just before time), went into extra time and I got the winning cap - best rush I've had in UT for a long time :D

Attachments

• ctf.jpg
    ctf.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 199
Got loads of other solo's, monsters etc but not gona post em cos I'm sure everyone has the same :)

Just enjoyed that CTF match a lot :D

hmmm not got many "ownage" pics but i found this funny..

Last edited:
this was funny pro assault vs mi5 on asthenosphere basically impossible to win for about 7 minutes i feigned death and went and had a piss got a drink kni left for a reboot about a minute to end xbomb started screaming on teamspeak fucking move paa FUCKING MOVE so i did killed all 4 and finished map :P

unfortunely my hard work :rolleyes: was all wasted cause useless gimps cant spam on defence :p

what the fuck happened here lol orange league maps i think map bug...

Last edited:
me having aor on-site tactics moment:

Last edited:
:rolleyes: For the score obviously,but mainly for RW lol was FC haggis was actually so drunk he was talkin to himself and shouting at us for not letting any of them cunts through to him at generator.

And for a team of good m8s, and the build up for that match, everything about it was actually pwnage. Good memories. RaMp was the best assault player ive ever seen, forget mc and kon like u gimps think. I wish i could get that team together again :(.

This is not "ownage" pic but it was damn fun when 4-5 rc players was chasing me at bridge (had all explosives and detonator at same time,mean i didn't die between them)

Attachments

• shot0002.jpg
    shot0002.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 159
LOL if i could remember that match i sure it would have been the best for sure dunc m8y. :jd:

Agreed the teamwork that match was top class ive yet to see it surpassed:P

-)BiB(- "ownage" :

1. Bridge in 50 seconds against FBC² in a match - not sure who holds the all time Bridge speed record.

2. Frigate in 18 seconds against [ADC] in a match - I think ((si><th)) hold the record at 16 seconds?

3. RiverbedAL in 26 seconds against NRG in a friendly - I think NK have the record with 25 seconds?

Plus way too many monsters/godlikes/speed records from our early instagib games...

Last edited: