Overlord map bug

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

a redemeer could be easilly be hit before it comes, best way would be to add an auto canon there that can only hit that area lol :P

it ain't getting much used latelly and it's easy to hit them, will try to make screeny of aim next time i see one lol

this remember me at the old days when i started to play ut.. used to hide at that spot too thinking i was the shit having 10 kills after 10 min :lol:

this remember me at the old days when i started to play ut.. used to hide at that spot too thinking i was the shit having 10 kills after 10 min :lol:

So you are able to get more now m8?

;)

a redemeer could be easilly be hit before it comes, best way would be to add an auto canon there that can only hit that area lol :P

it ain't getting much used latelly and it's easy to hit them, will try to make screeny of aim next time i see one lol

how about shooting the redemeemer straight up and then flying it around the enelmy so they don't see it coming! :snot:

I always thought the only thing needed to change things on Overlord was add some armor inside the boat and a rocket launcher.

Then you turn the map into a map thats completed within 30secs each time RL launch of somone with armour gg ^^

Remove sniper rifle gg map sorted