orange "lameness"

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

My net connection timed out so I re-sent the reply.. :D

Anyways your all banned so fuck off and drink some beer...

!

:D

Originally posted by Anni]-[ilator
well ok I was very close to mr button but ur hammer jump landed in the corner on my screen it could be coz u had 400 ping when I checked f1 :s

anywayz no hard feelings just don't like to be said: fo lamah! buttoncamper!!! you would get banned 4 that!!! while I just try to protect an objective by standing close to it with flak -.0

anywayz....THE END

ok...... zand erover :D

one more thing..

DRINK MORE BEER!!!!

:cow:

Originally posted by pinhead
2nd: i hate people laming and im sure more people can agree with me that button camping is quite lame indeed (on a pub server even lamer than in a match!).
Laming = Ban
Def Switch, no matter how its done, is not lame, just kill him, b4 u push the button.

Cause u have these Views on what is "Lame" does not mean that everone should have the same view, that would make the game so crap.
Its called Assault!, u assault the base/switch(what ever) and the Other Team Def it Any Way they can.

How many times in Mason, do u jump on the lift to make it go to the top? is this not lame, stopping the Attackers coming down it?

btw :wave: Guys :D
(my 2cents)

Originally posted by zombie
Laming = Ban
Def Switch, no matter how its done, is not lame, just kill him, b4 u push the button.

Cause u have these Views on what is "Lame" does not mean that everone should have the same view, that would make the game so crap.
Its called Assault!, u assault the base/switch(what ever) and the Other Team Def it Any Way they can.

How many times in Mason, do u jump on the lift to make it go to the top? is this not lame, stopping the Attackers coming down it?

btw :wave: Guys :D
(my 2cents)

we dont want ur money, go away :p:

It seems we are all having our 2 cents worth so........

1. There was no problem in the first place. There is no such thing as camping, if someoune chooses to GUARD a particular location and you can't shoot him TOUGH SHIT ! learn to work around it....they are there to defend the base....that's the idea of AS :rolleyes:

2. We very rarely discuss in the private DaRk forums anything to do with Orange servers and NEVER anything that involves us "pulling strings". All server admins are honourable and show no favour to DaRk players. Sure, if we witness anyone we believe to be spoiling the fun (shooting own team into lave....botting.....etc) then we would ICQ an Orange admin.....that's what you all can do and SHOULD do if you have any problems with an Orange server.

I don't understand what Pinhead's problem was (see paragraph 1) but I believe we all get frustrated when playing and occationally say something stupid or selfish when we know damn well we are frustrated at our own inability to hit the target.....either due to lag or in my case cos I am crap !

UT & the AS Community rock :mosher: ......I love you all...God bless the Tournament !

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)

1. There was no problem in the first place. There is no such thing as camping, if someoune chooses to GUARD a particular location and you can't shoot him TOUGH SHIT ! learn to work around it....they are there to defend the base....that's the idea of AS :rolleyes:

2. We very rarely discuss in the private DaRk forums anything to do with Orange servers and NEVER anything that involves us "pulling strings". All server admins are honourable and show no favour to DaRk players. Sure, if we witness anyone we believe to be spoiling the fun (shooting own team into lave....botting.....etc) then we would ICQ an Orange admin.....that's what you all can do and SHOULD do if you have any problems with an Orange server.

I don't understand what Pinhead's problem was (see paragraph 1) but I believe we all get frustrated when playing and occationally say something stupid or selfish when we know damn well we are frustrated at our own inability to hit the target.....either due to lag or in my case cos I am crap !

UT & the AS Community rock :mosher: ......I love you all...God bless the Tournament !

:bowdown:

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)

Fookin AMEN to that m8!!

Bah pinny :whip:

Not causing trouble again are we??
disapprove2.gif
fs :p:

Anni is right; you don't really have any justification spouting who gets banned or not; at the end of the day it's the Admin's decision (and no; admin's aren't biased, or duely influenced by other cm's) :cool:

Whenever an admin ever gets a warning (via ICQ/iRC etc) letting them know that someone is botting / generally being lame; they don't instantly ban the person... instead, they *always* go in and assess the situation for themselves; after all it's their neck on the line if a dispute arises from it.

So please; no more of this behaviour from anyone, else you'll feel the wrath from me
fireguns.gif
:p:

Later folks
xyxwave.gif

yeah crap admins, i spend hours on tellin timo the :freak: to get that damn riverbed][ off the server but he just wouldn't the gimp...

pfff they should severely damage admins like that :p: