orange "lameness"

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Anni

sô desu ka
Sep 25, 2002
The Netherlands
I think the orange admins are really nice and all 4 giving us league and public servers, but what I got today I don't like.

I just entered on Orange Std Maps, and the map was Frigate.
Hydraulic comp got destroyed so I rushed to switch to protect it.

all of sudden I hear a hammer loadin so I position myself near the switch and shoot flak around me. I hit the guy and it was >DaRk<Pinhead. He was pissed and says: FO lamer, U'll get banned 4 that.

Now I really like the Orange servers and I never had serious probs with >DaRk< guys but I don't wanna go on a server, kill someone in front of a switch and get threatened to be banned.

Just coz Pin has contact with admins here in dark he doesn't have the right to threaten me while I was not lame like I see REAL lamers so often.

vvv-screenie from console

Attachments

• console.jpg
    console.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 142
LOL, first of all im not an orange admin :rolleyes: and i dont see the point in putting this on a public forum either.

2nd: i hate people laming and im sure more people can agree with me that button camping is quite lame indeed (on a pub server even lamer than in a match!).

Also even if I said "u are gonna get banned", what's the problem in saying something like that? I'm not an orange admin so i can say whatever I want. Also i don't see why i cant threaten someone (with something i cant even do!) just to let him stop the bullshit he's doing....

I kno u an me dont get along, so imho ur just trying to give me a bad name with some stupid bollox :eek:

lol pin , that might be so , But the admins on orange happen to be Dark , and you are 2 , so doesn't that at least give the possibility of being an admin? If I was in anni's shoes I wouldn't appreciate being threatened by someone who in my eyes might as well could be an admin , to get banned...

and if you don't want to get a bad name in the first place , don't say things like that...

and you can come all the way over here to belgium to beat me to death , if you never switch camped before :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pinhead
LOL, first of all im not an orange admin :rolleyes: and i dont see the point in putting this on a public forum either.

2nd: i hate people laming and im sure more people can agree with me that button camping is quite lame indeed (on a pub server even lamer than in a match!).

Also even if I said "u are gonna get banned", what's the problem in saying something like that? I'm not an orange admin so i can say whatever I want. Also i don't see why i cant threaten someone (with something i cant even do!) just to let him stop the bullshit he's doing....

I kno u an me dont get along, so imho ur just trying to give me a bad name with some stupid bollox :eek:

me not liking u has nothin to do with this..would've posted it regardless who would've done it [well ok not if apie and huey would've done it :P]

and button campin? I believe anyone who stands on the top of the staircase is a "buttoncamper" in yer eyes? :rolleyes:

Hmmm I think you've made a mistake... if you have an issue with what someone has said:

1. Speak to them first, as the comment may have been made in jest.

2. If the comment was not in jest perhaps speak to the real admins.

3. Dont go public with shit until you've sorted out the issue internally. Diplomatic methods are better than blerting shit out on the public forums making everyone look like a complete twat.

Here ends todays lesson

I thank you.

Although I didn't fully agree with pinhead , I do fully agree with ultra :nod:
don't go making public threads that can turn out in flamewars cuz someone called you a lamer ;)
:wave: @ anni ;)

Originally posted by UltraViolet
Hmmm I think you've made a mistake... if you have an issue with what someone has said:

2. If the comment was not in jest perhaps speak to the real admins.

3. Dont go public with shit until you've sorted out the issue internally. Diplomatic methods are better than blerting shit out on the public forums making everyone look like a complete twat.

Here ends todays lesson

I thank you.

u wouldn't wanna see a conversation between pin and me :rolleyes: , besides, I think this has not only to with Pin but also with DaRk as u got a couple of admins and with pin's "connections" with the admins I feel real threatened when he says that.

coz who would an admin believe sooner, me or pin

End of today's preek, tnx

2. If the comment was no in jest perhaps speak to the real admins.

Here ends todays lession.

I thank you.

Attachments

• run.gif
    run.gif
    13.1 KB · Views: 118
Originally posted by UltraViolet

I thank you.

doublepost with nice attachment? :confused:

hmmm so a lot got posted when i was writing this too long msg, full of spelling mistakes, for some silly matter but anyway :P

and if you don't want to get a bad name in the first place , don't say things like that...

so ur saying i shudve secretly changed my nickname first, and say it then? whats the point in that... :confused:

also, i never thought ppl culd be so low to take private matters to the public (since he knew i wasnt an admin and we dont get along its so obvious he's trying to make me look bad, only cuz i threatened him about something i cant even do cuz i just want to have a nice fair game without ppl that think they are so damn good by defending the button with their great flak and camping skillz) :D

lol pin , that might be so , But the admins on orange happen to be Dark , and you are 2 , so doesn't that at least give the possibility of being an admin?

u cannot say that, cuz it dusnt say admin name ">DaRk< scrote" in the orange server info, even though they happen to be members of dark. And i even said that i dont have admin power later on in the game (which for a weird reason he didnt show in his nice screenshot :rolleyes: )

and you can come all the way over here to belgium to beat me to death , if you never switch camped before

:mushroom: on my way :mingun: but well i mite've done it when i was still a n00bie :), thow Annihilator definately knew that button camping is lame and he's probably not a n00b either.... :cow:

and button campin? I believe anyone who stands on the top of the staircase is a "buttoncamper" in yer eyes?

excuse me!??! too bad i didnt take piccy's, cuz u were crawling in front of the nice shiny button with Mr.:flack: by his side.

I thank you.

I fully agree with UV :) so close this useless thread

what does it matter if i have "connections" to admins, they wuld still have the final say in it and wuld never ban anyone without seeing it for themselves :eek:

excuse me!??! too bad i didnt take piccy's, cuz u were crawling in front of the nice shiny button with Mr.:flack: by his side.

I fully agree with UV :) so close this useless thread

well ok I was very close to mr button but ur hammer jump landed in the corner on my screen it could be coz u had 400 ping when I checked f1 :s

anywayz no hard feelings just don't like to be said: fo lamah! buttoncamper!!! you would get banned 4 that!!! while I just try to protect an objective by standing close to it with flak -.0

anywayz....THE END