orange "lameness"

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pinhead said:
LOL, first of all im not an orange admin :rolleyes: and i dont see the point in putting this on a public forum either.

2nd: i hate people laming and im sure more people can agree with me that button camping is quite lame indeed (on a pub server even lamer than in a match!).

Also even if I said "u are gonna get banned", what's the problem in saying something like that? I'm not an orange admin so i can say whatever I want. Also i don't see why i cant threaten someone (with something i cant even do!) just to let him stop the bullshit he's doing....

I kno u an me dont get along, so imho ur just trying to give me a bad name with some stupid bollox :eek:

er excuse me dick shit, attackers gotta attack,defenders gotta defend :moon:

excusion that i interrup ur spamming ;), but what does it matter if some1 'buttoncamp'?
Sure in Frigate it's a little bit stupid (i guess spamming with shock is more effective :D), but if you ever played Hispeed in a clanwar (and the cabin was opened) then you should know what buttoncamping is ;).

Well it was only a non-important public game, so why immediately threaten: 'For this the admins will ban you'. That's ridiculous.

So i understand Anni's opinion. Sry don't ban me for that :rolleyes:

Bart said:
excusion that i interrup ur spamming ;), but what does it matter if some1 'buttoncamp'?
Sure in Frigate it's a little bit stupid (i guess spamming with shock is more effective :D), but if you ever played Hispeed in a clanwar (and the cabin was opened) then you should know what buttoncamping is ;).

Well it was only a non-important public game, so why immediately threaten: 'For this the admins will ban you'. That's ridiculous.

So i understand Anni's opinion. Sry don't ban me for that :rolleyes:

THIS THREAD IS DEAD & BURIED!!!

OLD